Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Search
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Open Roads Forum  >  Search the Forums

 > Your search for posts made by 'luckyd' found 5 matches.

Sort by:    Search within results:
  Subject Author Date Posted Forum
RE: home resort

You need a "home resort" to purchase C2C
luckyd 06/14/19 02:41pm Coast to Coast
RE: Portable DISH in Canada

We used our Dish tailgater all across Canada. We got our monthly bill by email and were able to pay it. The only problem we had was not being able to change locations for local programming. We crossed the border back into Canada and got local programming out of Seattle, that being the closest city to where we crossed. We could not change again until we crossed back into the USA in Maine. Dish will only answer a USA phone number and you are NOT legally allowed to use Dish in Canada.
luckyd 03/16/19 10:52pm RVing in Canada and Alaska
RE: Is Thousand Trails a better choice than C2C Resorts?

I did not think I was posting concerns. I was stating what has happened in our experience with a C2C Premier membership. If C2C is still selling Premier memberships that would be long as the parks accept them without all the extra charges. It is cheaper to stay at Catalina Spa and Resort, CA. on Passport America than with a C2C Premier membership.
luckyd 01/08/19 02:13pm Coast to Coast
RE: Is Thousand Trails a better choice than C2C Resorts?

We have a C2C Premier Membership. This allows us to stay "FREE" for up to 14 days in most parks. Little by little we have noticed parks charging for extras ie....wifi, pet, park fee, etc. They do not like the Premier membership and I also think that C2C does not sell them any longer. We could move from park to park from CA. NV. AZ. for several months without paying anything. Is it any wonder parks are dropping out of C2C.
luckyd 01/07/19 02:33pm Coast to Coast
RE: how to leave home

As mentioned...CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY. Some allow an absence of 30 days as long as you can document someone is checking every 72 hours. After 30 days you must have someone living in the house. Insurance will do everything NOT TO PAY so anyone that you name as a reference will be checked, rechecked, and triple checked. Canadians hate having to buy travel insurance to snowbird in the USA, but look at the horror stories of those that did not buy any. Even the ones with insurance have the stories of insurance not wanting to pay. Your house is worth looking after.
luckyd 12/18/18 10:27pm Snowbirds
Sort by:    Search within results:

New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS