cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recipe Archives

hmac
Explorer
Explorer
Folks, Cruzette and I developed a Recipe Archive.

It took about 4 months to go through the 10,000+ posts to find recipes. We completed the task on 8/7/04. The work will continue to capture all new recipes as they are posted in Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs Forum.

To-date we have captured over 2300 recipes

thanks to all of you.

The recipes are organized by categories and sub-categories and are shown in the Table of Contents webpage. The recipes spread over multiple webpages to keep each pages load time down. By clicking on a category in the table of contents, you'll be taken to the top of that category of recipes. If the category has sub-categories, hyperlinks are provided. The Recipe Archive is also searchable, using a word or multiple word search engine.

Each recipe includes its name, the contributor's forum name & a hyperlink to get you back to the forum's original message thread. The "link back to original thread" provides any and all of the comments, suggested recipe variations & kudos posted by forum members.

By saving the Recipe Archive's link in your Browser's favorites file you'll always be able to see the latest updates whether you are in the Forum or not. Or just click on the link provided at the top of this message.

I must also say that this is in no way affiliated with the Forum's owners and they bear no responsibility as to the correctness, accuracy, and outcome of the recipes posted in the Recipe Archive. Additionally, where no recipe title was given, I gave it one and where there is no apparent category, I categorized it. And Cruzette and I have been known to miss a recipe here and there. If you think we've missed one of yours, or think there is a way-better title or categorization, just let me know.

I expect there will be almost daily updates as new recipes are posted in the Forum, but when weekends and camping get in the way, I may get behind on the posting for awhile. Also, the search engine's spiders will build it's indexes once per day, so overnight is a good bet for getting yesterday's recipes via the word search. There is a date (in red letters) at the top of the Table of Contents page indicating the latest day recipe postings have been added to the Archive.

Enjoy!!

Howard Maculsay, Moderator

Howard & Gail

• 2003 FleetwoodRV Pioneer 18T6/REESE WD Hitch/Draw-Tite ActII Brake Control
  • 2003 GMC SONOMA Crew Cab/4WD:SLS/4.3 Vortex V6/3.73 Locking Rear Diff
  • 12ft GIV Porta-Bote/6HP Nissan 4-stroke OBE/Talon Side Loading Roof Rack

1 REPLY 1

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I'm in the process of moving the recipe archives to a new server, so they may be down for a few hours near the end of the year.

Thanks
Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!