Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3117  
Prev  |  Next
Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 12/30/19 07:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dturm wrote:

I watched the game until half time. The real turning point was a "targeting" call on an OSU defensive back followed by a couple of other penalties. That got Clemson going. OSU took the lead with a few minutes left in the game, but Clemson drove the field at the end to make the winning score. Good game.

If the targeting call wasn't called. Clemson would of punted and there would probably be a different outcome. The defense back that had the penalty was ejected and he is very good. His replacement had a rough game.

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/30/19 08:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bad day today. Went to see the doctor. He said he is trying to get me into a rheumatologist, but they are all booked up until After February. So he did the next best thing he could do. He gave me a prescription for prednisone. That helps tremendously with the pain. I will be able to sleep tonight free from pain, but not free from trips to the bathroom to pee. The prednisone runs my blood sugar up so that causes me to pee more from high blood sugar. I had rahthe suffer from that than the pain.

Good nigh all

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/30/19 08:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Toolguy5 wrote:

dturm wrote:

I watched the game until half time. The real turning point was a "targeting" call on an OSU defensive back followed by a couple of other penalties. That got Clemson going. OSU took the lead with a few minutes left in the game, but Clemson drove the field at the end to make the winning score. Good game.

If the targeting call wasn't called. Clemson would of punted and there would probably be a different outcome. The defense back that had the penalty was ejected and he is very good. His replacement had a rough game.
I watched Georgia get the same kind of penalty in the South Carolina game that eventually cost Georgia the game. But the final thing that cost Georgia was when they didn't kick the field goal when they could have at the Carolina forty yard line.

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 12/31/19 06:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Understand referees are human and not perfect.
The targeting call was not made on the field.
The booth called for replay. It was clearly helmet to helmet hit.
The booth did make a bad call on a fumble return for a touchdown. Ruling on field was a catch fumble recovery and touchdown. After reviewing it was changed to incomplete pass. Replay showed receiver taking 3 steps with control. If call stands Ohio state had the lead.

Game is over and done.
Clemson advances and Ohio State goes home.

DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/31/19 06:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Did ya see that Missouri bowl game!!![emoticon]

Oh, wait . . . . nevermind.
[emoticon]

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 6 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/31/19 08:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Morning FOOFs

My Florida Gators won their bowl game last night. I was only able to watch it until halftime as I have to get up at 5am for work.

We are going to take a weekend trip in the motorhome this weekend. I haven't taken the motorhome on a trip since Thanksgiving. I went to my storage garage this weekend to put some stuff in the fridge and the auto stairs weren't working. I have had them repaired 3 times in 2 1/2 years. I was about to leave and realized I left something I needed in the motorhome. Opened the door and the stairs worked. If they break again I am going to replace them with manual stairs. I have already replaced the motor, control module and gear for the stairs.

I hope everyone has a great new years. My fur gang is doing well. They all got baths on Sunday so they were all frisky. Old Murphy is still going at it at 16. She has slowed down but she still gets around well and was playful after her bath. She still coughs a lot but I don't think there is much we can do for her condition.

Burch

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
4 fur kids (Murphy, Monty, Lola and Pinto)

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 12/31/19 04:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We wish every one a Happy New Year.
Travel safe for those who are traveling.
Hope everyone’s has a healthy and prosperous 2020.

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/01/20 06:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy New Year to all. Ditto Dan's wishes for safe travel, health and prosperity.

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (12 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 3 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/02/20 06:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. I feel so much better this morning. The meds are kicking in and I am pain free right now. Thinking about a short trip to Waynesboro next week to Magnolia Springs State park or either to Cherokee NC. Both are about the same distance so It would be an easy trip with the camper.

I am getting a lot of backlash from resigning the deacon board. Family thinks I should stay on and do whatever I can when I feel like doing it. Chairman of the deacons feels the same way. I don't know if that is best for the church. It seems selfish to me if I cannot do the job as it is intended. So I am still praying about it to see how God leads in the matter.

There are days I feel good and then there are days I feel terrible. Just hard to know what to do.

Georgia won their game last night, finishing a good year. Two looses in their year put a hurt on them, especially the game in Carolina. A non ranked team beats a team that is ranked is not good news. Lsu is going to be a tough game for Clemson. Don't know if Clemson can win that one/ lSU is a power house this year.

The Old Fella Rescue is doing good. They have had a great year, still going strong thanks to the volunteers that keep it going. Margie Riggs is doing a great job keeping the puppy train moving to the North East Animal Shelter. That is a God sent organization that takes so many of the Old Fella rescues each month. Rthey deserve any donations they get as they continue saving the lives of so many dogs and puppies. Thank God the work continues and is doing so well. Okay I need to get moving. We have to take one of the cats to the vet's office as it seems to have gotten into a fight with the opossum and the cat has sustained an injury to it's left front leg. There is a hole in the leg where it was bitten in the scuffle. I guess it was over the food bowl. That's the only thing I can think of that they would fight over. I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 01/03/20 05:50am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Richard so glad you are feeling better.
I'm sure the Lord will guide with your decision on being a Deacon.

If you do take a trip with the camper have fun and enjoy. It may be what you need.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3117  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.