Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3117  
Prev  |  Next
DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/03/20 06:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dixie Flyer wrote:

....Thinking about a short trip to Waynesboro next week to Magnolia Springs State park or either to Cherokee NC. Both are about the same distance so It would be an easy trip with the camper......

If you are feeling better, then I would certainly say to go for it![emoticon]

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 6 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/03/20 07:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Well if yesterday was a good day, today is just the opposite. Yesterday Sue decided to change our phone service to Spirit from Verizon. What a nightmare. nothing is simple anymore, Voice mail doesn't work. Don't know how to answer the phone when it rings. Just crazy. Okay I need to get going before I tear something up.

Have a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone yo love them

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

DOTLDaddy

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/03/20 10:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[emoticon][emoticon][emoticon]

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/20 03:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good afternoon everyone. I don't know what I would do if not for the prednisone. but the Side effects aren't good. I am pain free at a price, but then everything has its price. Today I have been nothing but lazy. Can't get up the energy to do anything. just want to sit in the chair and snooze and eat everything in the fridge or cabinets. It has been a day to sit inside by the fire place watching the logs burn. The fur babies have been in and out all day. Like flies on a screen door, There are those who want in and those who want out.

WE switched services with the phones yesterday. What a nightmare. changing accounts. changing passwords. changing emails addresses. Sue says we will save money in the long run. Okay How long is the long run?

The weather today is very unusual. It has been very windy. The outside temperature has been very mild, but the wind makes it cold. The fire in the fireplace has felt good. The wood has been burning very slowly as it was good and wet from the rain we got yesterday. Sue has napped most of the day while I have held down the lounge chair. I am hoping to go somewhere next week with the camper just to get away if nothing else.

Walter I see you are in Alabama. Hope the weather is nice and you are enjoying yourselves. Watch out for the snakes. The cotton mouths are dangerous. If it wasn't so far we might would like to join you and Garland. It's about 500 miles for us one way. I said I am done traveling that far anymore. Wish I was a bit younger and a little mre energetic. Okay it's about supper time so I will close wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug foe me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/20 05:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Janaury weather here as been up and down so far. Yesterday it was a nice sunny day in the mid 40's. Today it will not get out of the 20's. A warm up is heading our way and Thursday and Friday we will be in the upper 40's and mid 50's again with a near high of 60 on Saturday. They are forecasting around 2 inches of rain for Thursday and Friday.
Next week we will be back down in the 30's. So far winter has been mild it has not stayed cold very long and we have had less then 10 inches of snow so far.
We will see what the next several months bring. Majority of winter snow here usually comes after mid January.

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/20 07:02am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Got new phones, so frustrating. Can't seem to get the hang of it. Ca't find the icons I want when I want them. Messenger and messages, who needs all of this. Two different things. but so simulas when you look at the icons in dim light or bright light. I'm getting too old for all of this new stuff. I have to go I have a doctor's appointment in just a little while so I have ro get moving. See you later

* This post was edited 01/17/20 07:08am by Dixie Flyer *

DOTLDaddy

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/20 07:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have entitled this photo, "Winter In Gulf Shores".[emoticon]

[image]

Martyn

Panama City Beach, FL USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/20 08:26am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Looks very like here!

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4 SLT; 2007 Coachmen Chaparral 267RLS;
Reese 15K Slider; Prodigy; JT's & Rotochoks; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/20 10:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

As Walter's picture depicts, we've had beautiful days mostly in the 60s with cool nights and NO freezing temps. The dogs have enjoyed the walks and new smells.

Mrtyn, we're just down the beach from you!

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (12 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 3 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 07:13am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Last night Sue fell walking the dogs. She cut her face and has a black eye. Her right knee is very sore this morning. She said it was because of low blood sugar. This morning I have an appointment to have an electrocardiogram. Nothing wrong, just something the doctor wanted done for whatever reason.

I final got an appointment with a rheumatologist for Jan 22. Then we are going somewhere with the camper. WE are trying to get the neighbor to take responsibility of the vats. After a meeting of the minds yesterday Sue made an agreement with Steve to take the heated bed and put it on his front porch so they will be able to stay warm. However Steve's wife must have taken exception to having the bed on their front porch and mover it somewhere else. Anyway the kitties couldn't find the bed so they returned to our front porch last and slept on the cold cement. I felt sorry for them and put a towel out for them to sleep on. Today I will go get them a heated cat house and put it on the porch for them.

Okay that enough for now. I am going to close wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a ug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3117  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.