Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3149  
Prev  |  Next
Scottiemom

Florida/On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 02/21/20 05:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Burch, I am so sorry to hear about Murphy. She had a wonderful life with you and knew how much her humans loved her. She loved you as much as well.

Dale

Dale Pace
Wife to Terry (Teacher's Pet)
2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40'(Phaeton Place)
2014 Ford Flex
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltiming since 2005

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/21/20 05:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Burch, so sorry for you and Donna. Murphy is now breathing easily and running free with all our loved ones at the rainbow bridge.

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (12 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 3 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/21/20 06:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Burch so sorry to hear about Murphy. It's hard letting go. He has joined a goof crowd at the bridge. His pain is over and he is running free and waiting for you. Dandy Dan and Lori lost Anna over the weekend. Dan brought her ashes home yesterday. I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them. Let Dan and Lori know you are thinking of them in their loss also.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/21/20 01:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

WELL TODAT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY. iT IS COLD, BUT CLEAR SKIES AND NO RAIN. I HAVE A COUSIN THAT LIVES IN WAYCROSS, Georgia. HE HAS A FARM THAT IS ON TH EEDGE OF THE OKEFENOKEE SWAMP.HE HAS CATTLE AND OTHER LIVE STOCK. HE HAS CONCERNS ABOUT THE BURMESE PYTHON COMING UP FROM FLORIDA. sO FAR THERE HAS BEEN ONLY ONE OR TWO FOUND IN Georgia. bUT THE DNR HAS WARNED THOSE WHO LIVE CLOSE TO THE SWAMP PARK TO EXPECT TO SEE SOME OF THE BEAST INVADING Georgia THROUGH THE OKEFENOKEE. FOLKS WERE TOLD TO LOOK FOR SNAKE SKINS SHEDED AND LEFT. LOOK FOR NEST WITH EGGS, DO NOT DESTRUB THE NEST BUT TO CALL THE DNR AND REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY. DO NOT APPROACH ANY SNAKE THAT APPEARS TO BE A BURMESE PYTHON. SHOOT IT AND KILL IT AND REPORT IT TO THE DNR. SMALL LIVESTOCK SUCH AS CALVES, CHICKEMS, GOATS, PIGS AND . DOGS AND CATS SHOULD BE PROTECTED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. kEEP PETS INDOORS AND LOOK UNDER HOUSES ANS SHEDS FOR ANY SIGN OF ACTIVITY.
DO NOT GO OUT AFTER DARK WITHOUT A STRONG FLASH LIGHT AND ACCOMPANIED BY SOMEONE ELSE. NEVER GO OUT BY YOURSELF INTO A WOODED AREA. iT SOUNDS SERIOUS FOLKS THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO BE INVADED. FROM WHAT I HAVE READ THERE IS NO STOPPING THIS INVASION. THE BURMESE PYTHON WILL ADAPT ITSELF TO CLIMATE ABD TERRIAN AS IT LIVES AND WILL WORK ITS WAY UP TEH EASTERN SEABOARD.

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 02/21/20 06:06pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Burch sorry to hear about Murphy

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/23/20 06:33am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. It's cold here in the Deep South today. It's not raining and the forecast is npt calling for rain. I am going to find firewood today and be ready for another blast of cold air. We have trees blooming right now, a sure sign of spring coming early. I am not getting my hopes up for warm weather as I have been fooled before. In 1960 we had an ice storm in mid march in Augusta, Georgia. That morning a car pulled out in front of me and I spun out on the ice trying to avoid a collision. I almost went into Lake Olmstead before coming to a stop. My brother cam along behind me and he got all the information of the taxi that caused me to wreck. The police report said there was no contact with me and the taxi therefore he was not charged and my insurance had to pay for my damages.

Okay how is everybody? My daughter Robin's husband Ed is in hospice care and is not expected to live much longer. Please pray for him and her as they go through this time in their lives. Ed says he is ready to meet our Lord. So he is at peace, Robin says she s ready to face the day of Ed's departure. so I guess that is settled. We all have to face that day, so I guess we best be ready. Well March 9th I have to have surgery on the right eye again, There is a fold in the lens they put in after the cataract surgery so the doctor has to go back in and fix it.

I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/23/20 07:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am locked out of my email account. msn wants me to go to windows 10. I refused and now I can't get to my email through outlook.

* This post was edited 02/23/20 07:19pm by Dixie Flyer *

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/24/20 06:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It was a very sad weekend at my house. We really miss Murphy. She was like a child to me. She was always very needy and always wanted attention. The other dogs are acting strange with her not being around. They have known Murphy for their entire lives and now she is gone. I know time heals but it's sure going to take a long time for me to get over her death.

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
3 fur kids (Monty, Lola and Pinto)
Rainbow bridge (Murphy)

Scottiemom

Florida/On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 02/24/20 06:14am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm so sorry Burch. I still mourn my dogs, all of them. Always think I could have done more for them.

Dale

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/24/20 08:00am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sue fainted this morning and hit the floor. Trying now to figure out what is wrong with her. Blood pressure is 118 over 83 heart rate is 170. She is sitting up in the lounge chair says she is feeling better. doesn't want to call the doctor.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3149  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.