Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3149  
Prev  |  Next
Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/13/20 07:46am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Today is wedding day for Grandaughter Holly, I will be doing the ceremony this afternoon. It is an outside wedding and right now it is raining, so pray the rain stops and the sun comes out for her special day. All the fur babies are okay, Suzie just keeps on going. She is a healthy girl, Soon be fourteen years old. Have a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/16/20 04:39pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

No posts for a few day, I hope all foofs are healthy and dealing with the new lifestyle we will have for a couple of months (or more).

We're heading home (from Florida) early. They are shutting everything down at home (schools, businesses, restaurants and bars). Pharmacies and groceries will stay open.

We feel safe here in Florida but will feel better at home where we have family and health care services we're familary with. BTW, all the hospitals at home are setting up tents in their parking lots, probably to act as triage intake areas to try to keep corona out of the hospital.

Stay safe and listen to your local health professionals!!

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (12 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 3 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

2 many 2

USA

View Profile

Posted: 03/16/20 04:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am waiting to hear about how the the wedding went [emoticon]

Wanderlost

Texas Hill Country

View Profile

Posted: 03/16/20 05:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yesterday, Richard posted a photo of the bride and groom on his Facebook page.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/17/20 08:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2 many 2 wrote:

I am waiting to hear about how the the wedding went [emoticon]

The wedding went well. I managed to get it done without any mistakes or stumbling through the words. The bride and groom are in Hawaii right now on their honeymoon. I think most likely that is the last wedding I will do.. I hope all is well with everyone. Spring has finally gotten here. Thursday we will see a high of 78 degrees and Friday we will see a high of 80. At our neighbors request we have stopped feeding the cats. After all they are the neighbors cats and not ours. They have been over here begging for food. They didn't spend the night with us last night, The cat condo was empty all night and the heated bed was removed so the only place left for them is the cat condo. I guess it was not to their liking I don't know why I have become so attached to those cats, iys not like me to be a cat person, However I have become very attached to them, especially Little Bit. She has the sweetest face and loves to cuddle. She has stayed at our house without leaving more than the other kitties. She really likes it over here. She spends most of her days over here lying around in the cat condo or on top of it. The little Feral kitty hasn't been around in a long time. I guess it is gone, been eaten by a coyote, run over by a car or just found some other place to live.

Okay I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/17/20 01:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

From days gone by. My Nascar membership pin from 1963.

[image]

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/18/20 07:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone/ We are well and have plenty of toilet paper. Don't kow why the run on TP, can anyone explain it?. Could it be the people who make toilet paper have found a new way to sell it?

WE have stopped feeding the outdoor kitties hoping they will go home. So far they are still hanging around. Our neighbor called and requested we not feed them anymore so they would go back home. Since they are the owners of the kitties we have obliged them. Sue is off to church to pray. The church prayer room is open so folks can go pray for our nation and our president. Okay I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give he fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/19/20 08:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Woke up sick this morning, sore throat running nose and congestion. Don't kow if it's a cold or what. just have too wait and see. I did have the sniffles a few days ago and it cleared up with some cold medicine. Maybe just a cold or sinus allergy. There is pollen in the air from all the trees and flowers that are blooming so maybe that is it. No fever so that is a good sign.

I hop everyone is well and looking forward to spring camping. All of our state parks and camp grounds are close due to the corolla virus. Never seen such in my life. I will be glad when all of this has passed.

The fur babies are well. Suzie amazes me. At almost fourteen years old she can still jump up on the bed. She shows no signs of joint pain. She loves to go for walks and she eats well. Just such a blessing to see her enjoying life at her age.

Okay I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/19/20 08:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dixie Flyer wrote:

There is pollen in the air from all the trees and flowers that are blooming so maybe that is it.

The pollen has been awful in Florida. We haven't had any rain in several weeks so its really dry and dusty from all the pollen. It's been killing my sinuses.

Our firm is ramping up for most of our employees to work from home. It is really doing to stress our computer systems. I really hope this settles down in a few weeks as it is going to put a lot of small businesses out of business.

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
3 fur kids (Monty, Lola and Pinto)
Rainbow bridge (Murphy)

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 03/20/20 07:47am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MetalGator wrote:

Dixie Flyer wrote:

There is pollen in the air from all the trees and flowers that are blooming so maybe that is it.

The pollen has been awful in Florida. We haven't had any rain in several weeks so its really dry and dusty from all the pollen. It's been killing my sinuses.

Our firm is ramping up for most of our employees to work from home. It is really doing to stress our computer systems. I really hope this settles down in a few weeks as it is going to put a lot of small businesses out of business.

We can only hope that in a few weeks things will settle down. But watching the news and seeing all the people at the beach and out and about it may take awhile longer.
We have been staying home unless we need to go out for food or medicine.

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3149  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.