Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3143  
Prev  |  Next
Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/17/20 10:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good day everyone. I lookout the front window and see beautiful sunshine and green grass. Sue is out working in the yard. After lunch we will go pick up some mulch for the flower beds. We are getting cold nights but the days are nice. April is almost gone, Spring really never got here. I guess we ill go into summer without spring this year. Whatever mother nature wants I guess with be the norm. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am feeling much better today. I hope I continue to improve. I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a bless day. Be sure to give h e fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

* This post was edited 04/22/20 06:10pm by Dixie Flyer *

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/19/20 08:21am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Today we are on the lookout for severe weather. Thee weather forecast calls for tornados hail strong winds and heavy rain for our area. The likelihood for some strong storms is very likely. We could use the rain but not the strong winds and hail. I cannot see the keyboard this morning. I am having to go back and correct just about every word I type. Burch You got my attention about the electric bike until I saw the price. They are expensive. Anyway I will just keep peddling my old bike until I can push the pedals anymore. I almost fell yesterday trying to turn around on the bicycle. My legs are so weak and I am so unstable anymore. I guess there is a time to give something up and now is the time to stop with the bicycle while I have all of my skin and no broken bones. Okay I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing you a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them. Time is closing in on me and I am getting worn down with age and time.

SGTJOE

Utah

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/19/20 12:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Richard, you don't have to give up biking if you like it, just look for a 3 wheeler, there are some nice ones out there. Or you could always add training wheels. Just Kidding,
SORRY, couldn't help myself.

2001 Trade Winds 7390
Toad 03 Grand Am

Martyn

Panama City Beach, FL USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 04:17pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dixie Flyer wrote:

Burch You got my attention about the electric bike until I saw the price.

Actually it was me. [emoticon]

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4 SLT; 2007 Coachmen Chaparral 267RLS;
Reese 15K Slider; Prodigy; JT's & Rotochoks; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/20/20 08:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Martyn wrote:

Dixie Flyer wrote:

Sorry about that. I really liked the idea of the electric bike until I saw the price. Boy that was an attention getter. Maybe someday I will be able to purchase one, but for now it is long way off,

Martyn

Panama City Beach, FL USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/20/20 12:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dixie Flyer wrote:

Martyn wrote:

Dixie Flyer wrote:

Sorry about that. I really liked the idea of the electric bike until I saw the price. Boy that was an attention getter. Maybe someday I will be able to purchase one, but for now it is long way off,

There are many available that are a lot cheaper but, as always, you get what you pay for! Fortunately we were in a position to be able to get them and have not regretted it. )

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/21/20 08:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Like the Jeep, especially the color. Our camper has been sitting in the yard since last April one year ago. The truck gets driven more often as we use it sometimes as a daily driver. So far no interest on the camper or truck. I guess tings will happen when God is ready. At least we are well. I got out to the camper at least once a day and just sit. Fresh water is in the tank and we can use the toilet if we want. The old Lincoln gets a run every once in a while. Yesterday our son in law came over and repaired the dish washer. They have a nice lake where they live and Jeff invited me over fishing. I think I will take him up on that After all who will catch the virus in the middle of a like fishing?

O wonder when this thing will be over? The KOA in Cherokee is open, just maybe we might take a run there. Sue is busy with the plants outside. She is putting mulch and fresh topsoil out. I just can't get into the mood to do work outside. To me plants are a nuisance. You are never done with them. They always need something. Then you have to cut around them, water them pull the weeds from around them. feed them and make sure they don't freeze during the winter. Sure they look good round the house, it's just the hassle that goes with them.

I cut the grass and that is enough for me. We have planted trees and shrubby around the house to please Sue, The problem she is never satisfied. There is always that one plant she wants to put 0ut in the yard. Then watch it die for whatever reason. Okay enough of that. Today I will do whatever Sue wants. except I won't do mulch! Ok I need to go for now wishing you a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 04/23/20 05:16am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[emoticon]

Happy Birthday Richard.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

* This post was last edited 04/23/20 07:14am by Toolguy5 *   View edit history

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/23/20 07:11am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the birthday wish. 79 years old today. Who would have thought it? Many of my friends have gone on to their great reward. I am still waiting here until God calls me home. I am glad to be still waiting don't get me wrong I am not complaining.

My family is well and happy. Our great grandchild is healthy and doing well. Emily our nurse is working some long hard hours at the hospital in Columbia, SC. So glad she is well and happy. What a special girls she is. We are so fortunate to have her in the family. SO far we haven't had any bad weather. It's raining, but it is a gentle rain with no strong wind gusts of thunderstorms in the area. Okay I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 04/23/20 01:24pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy Birthday Richard

Hope you have a great day

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3143  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.