Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2944  
Prev  |  Next
Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/12/18 09:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

1959 HITS ARCHIVE: Lavender Blue (Dilly Dilly) - Sammy Turner. The first time I heard the words Dilly Dilly.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

SGTJOE

Utah

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/12/18 05:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The first time I saw this Dilly Dilly I thought it was Dilly Dally. Anyone remember that.

2001 Trade Winds 7390
Toad 03 Grand Am

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/13/18 06:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. It was 45 degrees when we got up this morning. The high today is to be 46 degrees. No rain in sight for the next day or two.

Dixie sneaked into Izzie's room and ate all of her food. We have a gate up and also a step stool to block off the hallway leading to the room, but somehow Dixie found a way around it. I thought Hobo was bad, but Dixie is her equal.

Suzie is waiting on Sue at the door to go for a walk while Dixie is following Sue every where she goes whining and crying "Let's go, let's go". Finally out the door they go heading down the road toward the big open field where they can run and sniff and explore.

Izzie is doing well. He has been watching the girls eat breakfast and wondered if there would be any milk left for him from my cereal bowl. I always give him a taste of half & half just as a reward.

Today I have to go to the county tax office and get the Montana declared as our second home to reduce the taxes due on it.

Okay I hope all is well with everyone and I wish you a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Scottiemom

South Dakota/Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 02/14/18 05:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's 53* and foggy here in the Rio Grande Valley this morning. High today of 77*. The next week is promising 70-80's in temps and dry. Whoo hoo. Whodda thunk we would have to wait 3 months for this!

Dale

Dale Pace
Wife to Terry (Teacher's Pet)
Mom to Scottish Terrier, Duchess
2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40'(Phaeton Place)
2014 Ford Flex
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltiming since 2005

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/14/18 05:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. It is 37* outside but we will warm up to 65* today. The weather is looking better for Dan & Dan's visit. We will be in the 70's tomorrow.

The fur gang is well. Sue is out for a walk with Dixie and Suzie right now/ Izzie is in bed. Today I have to move the camper to make room for Dan & Dan. They will be here Friday, looking forward to their coming.

I hope all is well with everyone. I need to get moving so I will close wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/14/18 07:00am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Morning FOOFs

I have to go back to the cardiologist today for another test and to find out the results of my stress test. I am hoping for good news.

Poor Monty hurt his leg again. He had been walking on it fine for 2-3 weeks and then went running after something in the back yard and is limping around again. It is so hard to keep him still. I guess if he keeps tweaking it I will have to confine him to the bedroom and only take him outside on a lease. I hate to do that to him but he needs his leg to totally heal before he tries to run around.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Burch

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
4 fur kids (Murphy, Monty, Lola and Pinto)

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 02/14/18 07:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Burch good luck and hope all is well

* This post was edited 02/15/18 05:00am by Toolguy5 *

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2015 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
B&W companion slider.
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dashonthedash

PA

View Profile

Posted: 02/14/18 07:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Fingers and paws crossed for Burch. Burch, a few years ago, Shadow dislocated a toe on his foot. For a long time afterwards, every time he would run around, he would come back limping. Recently, he has been doing the "zoomies" without hurting himself, so he apparently is all healed up. It does take time for those serious injuries to heal completely, and even canine athletes like Shadow don't have the sense that their human counterparts (usually) have to properly rehab and heal their injuries, so it takes time and care from the human. Good luck.

Gary Shapiro
Shadow - 6-year-old Greyhound (aka Shadow Ninja)
Hannah - 3-year-old GSD rescue (aka the Canine Tornado)
Col. Dash (GSD) and Spec. Lily (Greyhound) and Spec. Molly (GSD Mix) - DOTL Rainbow Division, in my heart forever
2011 G'town 280DS Class A

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/14/18 08:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Burch, wishing you good results. God bless.

SGTJOE

Utah

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/14/18 02:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Burch, I can't remember but do you have Monty on Joint Strong?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2944  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS