cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Woodall's Family Camping Blog Seeking Writers!

gbranco
Explorer
Explorer
Hello!
The Woodall's blog is growing so successful that we are seeking a few new writers. If you enjoy camping or RVing and have a tad bit of experience writing and would like to know more, please email me at gbranco@affinitygroup.com

Thank you,
Genevieve Branco
Director of Brand Marketing, Woodall's

P.S. you can view the blog by visiting http://blog.woodalls.com
10 REPLIES 10

geraldwkoonce
Explorer
Explorer
Ruth12 wrote:
hi the woodail's family camping blog is one of the good blog I have read many articles, and also question answers in its forum and i have learnt alot. And for more amazing this website is the best site where you can find.

This is essentially a review of travel sites, but I must admit that there are many interesting choices among them, in particular was surprised that some sites have its services (once registered) such as free or discounted travel to its resorts or other attractions. It turned out to be useful.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
The link given does not work.
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

Zaminn
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, I have read your blogs. But, I came across another website, which has delivered some really amazing articles about ***Link Removed***Kerala tour packages.

Ruth12
Explorer
Explorer
hi the woodail's family camping blog is one of the good blog I have read many articles, and also question answers in its forum and i have learnt alot. And for more amazing travel network sites is the best site where you can find.

frankgibbons194
Explorer
Explorer
That's good news. I'll definitely try my luck as a writer.

Dodoremi
Explorer
Explorer
available now?
Say hi

garykertson
Explorer
Explorer
i do not know anything about it

Boarhog
Explorer
Explorer
I've been a camper of some sort for well over 50 years. You collect many tellable experiences during such a long period. I recently scanned all the camping photos I could locate into my iMac. The iPhoto software does most of the work for you and produces very professional looking images.

I don't have any images of my very energetic, six year old grandson. I think I'll take him tent camping for a weekend when it warms up. I'll tell him fire side stories like the time the bear raided our campsite while we slept, at Sequoia National Park. I think we'd both enjoy that.

MalcomJordan
Explorer
Explorer
I would love to hear adventures of camping or RVing. As I am very adventurous person, I am always willing to hear about others experiences so that I too can try them.

expertise immobiliรจreexpertise immobiliรจre

frankie1969
Explorer
Explorer
Hi I am a divorced father of three wonderful children. I enjoy RVing and I would like to publish some of our adventures. I plan on taking a trip from New York to San Francisco next year and I would like to publish a journal. I have owned two rvs in the past. The last one was a motorhome and that was lost in the divorce. I plan on purchasing a travel trailer in the next 2 months.