cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paddleboard Rack for Motorhome

vickilea
Explorer
Explorer
Husband made a paddleboard rack for the motorhome and we had to reposition the tandem bike also. FYI - none of it scrapes on the bottom when driving over bumps, dips or driveways.

6 REPLIES 6

Baremat
Explorer
Explorer
Same here. I am comical and pathetic on my longboard. I may sell it and try a SUP, but Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™ll be an even more visible target of shame. You could get something cheap like ***Link Removed*** cause those PB was made specially for newbies like you and me.

vickilea
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, he is a major DIY'er! Actually this could be done a few different ways I'm sure. We wanted to utilize the ladder and bumper for this and also take our bike(s). We had a couple come up and look at it but they have a Diesel Pusher and no bumper. They took pictures to see if they could figure something else out. We spray painted the whole thing the bottom color of the motorhome. Good luck with your project - post if you come up with something better - we're always open to upgrading! lol

Floridafrances
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! Thanks for all the photos. In addition to Tom, I need to show these to a friend who RVs and needs a way to take her surf and SUP boards.

Looks like your husband is a do-it-yourselfer like mine. Tom made a great cart out of PVC for us to get our SUPs to the beach when we have to go very far.
Frances & Tom with 3 rescue cats - Peaches, Snippet,and BP. And in spirit Aja (Dec 2014) and Tipper (Oct 2016).
2011 Winnebago Vista 30W
2008 4 door Hardtop Wrangler Unlimited 4X4

vickilea
Explorer
Explorer
Our boards are 10' 6" - we also have an 11' that fits.

Floridafrances
Explorer
Explorer
Clever. How long are your SUPs? We would love to take ours with us on some trips. Or my husband's surf board.
Frances & Tom with 3 rescue cats - Peaches, Snippet,and BP. And in spirit Aja (Dec 2014) and Tipper (Oct 2016).
2011 Winnebago Vista 30W
2008 4 door Hardtop Wrangler Unlimited 4X4