cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Soft Flooring in Gulfstream Super C

Portable_Paradi
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have any experience with repair of a soft flooring in Gulfstream Endura 6430 Super C? I have a small soft spot outside the bathroom.

I get the general gist of the repair but am looking for advise from someone who has done the job. Where are the supports located in this coach? Any type of sealants, glues materials used for a better quality repair.

Thanks Much.
Portable Paradise (down for the moment)
4 REPLIES 4

brothedj14
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, good information and pictures.

ronfisherman
. I made a 1" square tubing frame to support floor on my 6340. Here is a link to a post on it.
Please ask more questions if you need more help.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

brothedj14
Explorer
Explorer
Good morning. I have a 6340 with the same soft spot. I know it has been a while that you posted this question. I saw the one reply but am interested what you found once you started the work. Thanks for you time. I hope to hear from you. Doug

ronfisherman
Supports for the flooring are built up from frame. The used 1" square. When construction was started. Frame for flooring and compartments were welded in place. Then flooring was installed. Next internal walls and cabinets were installed. Then they install the outer walls. Last was the roof.
If the soft spot is under a wall. Then it complicates the repair. Hopefully yours is not across rooms.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD