cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Portable Cat Patio

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Our cat Scruffy already has inside access to the front pass-through where her litter box is kept. If we're going to be around the campsite I hang her patio in the hatch opening. Scruff likes to come out in the sun and see what the humans are up to. It started off as a wire drawer I found at Home Depot in the closet organizing department.

13 REPLIES 13

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Jeffzee160 wrote:
Unfortunately we lost Scruffy to kidney failure last summer. We've since adopted seven-year-old Smokey. So far she's not too enthusiastic about the Portable Cat Patio.

Sorry for the loss of your Scruffy!

RE., to Smokey. I donno, she looks kind'ah mad! If you ask me, I think she wants you to ad an awning. ... :B

Pops

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jeffzee160 wrote:
Unfortunately we lost Scruffy to kidney failure last summer. We've since adopted seven-year-old Smokey. So far she's not too enthusiastic about the Portable Cat Patio.

I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for adopting Smokey.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Community Alumni
Not applicable

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Great work, BUT, ...... you forgets to ad the awning fur dah cat.

Calvin ........... :B

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
We put a halter on Opie and tied him up outside with us.
He had never been on a halter and leash until we returned to camping but he loved it. He would go to the door to tell us he wanted out and than go sit on his leash so we knew that he wanted out. We did not allow him out on his own altho he tried to tell us that he could.

Bonefish
Explorer
Explorer
I like seeing what pet lovers and campers come up with for our travel buddies.

Sharon

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have a cat but, that is a neat idea. Thanks for sharing.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Internet hiccup :s
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins

Magnus

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great refit! You're giving me ideas:w

Magnus

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Fantastic! Looks like the cat is very happy with your clever handiwork.

Thanks for the photos.
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
SCRUFFY???
PETA should sass at you.
bumpy

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful...
You must be like us. It's all about the pets.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

2lazy4U
Explorer
Explorer
That's awesome. Also check out the Abo cat tent on Amazon for a bigger space, works great for my cats, though you have to keep an eye on them and it's not as safe as your very clever idea.