cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tracfone minute cards

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Always bought my 200 triple minute cards an eBay for $33 with emailed access number. They all seem to have disappeared. I see now Walmart has the cards on their site for $40, the normal price, and they will email the number. Tracfone must have put the screws to the low ballers.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS
13 REPLIES 13

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
just bought a LG smartphone from walmart for $9.96. I bet carlos slim is behind that deal.
bumpy

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought the new smartphone 1000 minute cars from Tracfone. 1000 minutes, 2000 text, 500 mb data. $50. Service end date is April 2017. Not bad deal for someone not needing tons of data. FlatBroke

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Gdetrailer wrote:
FlatBroke wrote:
Gdetrailer wrote:
FlatBroke wrote:
Always bought my 200 triple minute cards an eBay for $33 with emailed access number. They all seem to have disappeared. I see now Walmart has the cards on their site for $40, the normal price, and they will email the number. Tracfone must have put the screws to the low ballers.

Have you ever given thought that those "discounted" EBay prices could perhaps been STOLEN cards?

If you go the Tracfones website, there IS ways to get more minutes at a discount.

When you buy DIRECTLY from Tracfone website they GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO BUY ADDITIONAL MINUTES, DATA OR DAYS AT THE CHECKOUT ONLY.

You have to select the card put it in your cart then go to checkout.

At the checkout screen you will be presented with additional ADD ON OPTIONS.

It is how I buy time for my Tracfone, I select a 60 minute card, then buy additional time at a discount.. For me it costs a mere $6 a month for my Tracfone..

I started doing it online due to the fact that my local Walmart only sells the one year cards WITH double minutes and it costs more than $99..

Tracfone also has additional card times not sold in stores like 1,000 or higher minutes.

The guy on eBay I got cards from has a five star rating and over 190,000 sales. If he stole them he was pretty crafty. I sent him a message when he was going to offer them again. He said Tracfone has a glitch in there system but to check back. Probably because of Tracfones new smart phone card plans.
Go to Walmart web site and search Tracfones cards. All minute cards pop up and are only available for email activation that I could see.

OK,
let me see.. The "guy" on Ebay is selling Tracfone minutes CHEAPER than Tracfone (the ones that OWN the company)..

Of course the Ebay "seller" is going to have lots of "positive" feedback.. It is called a "satisfied customer" who doesn't question nor care just HOW the seller GOT THE MINUTES..

If it was a LEGIT Tracfone online deal they would not be EMAILING the card number to you.

When you purchase directly from Tracfone website, the minutes ARE DIRECTLY ADDED TO YOU PHONE ELECTRONICALLY. No EMAILS, PERIOD.

That Ebay seller is getting those numbers through non legal means, either stolen cards or most likely stolen credit cards.. Sure you get a deal but in the end YOU are an accomplice to stealing.. YOU are enabling folks to continue to steal..

NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING is "free" or heavily "discounted" in life.

If Trac themselves are not selling it at that low rate you SHOULD be questioning just how a person can AFFORD to buy a card worth $100 and sell it for $30 or even $40, multiply that times several THOUSAND times.. The real answer is they cannot, LEGALLY.

If Tracfone is going to deeply discount their time they will SEND you a text or post it on their website.. I get texts from Trac with promo codes or promotional info..

Your Ebay seller most likely has moved on or been shut down..

Well gosh darn it I have been buying them from him for over two years. I would have thought Carlos Slim would have figured out this guys skeem after he sold several thousand of them on eBay. You seem to be accusing me and thousands of customers as bring part of of a corrupt organization. Do you suggest I contact Carlos with my apologies and ask where to send restitution? LOL and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Oh PS. Walmart IS SENDING ACTIVATION NUMBERS EMAIL. Sure Carlos approves. eBay seller is not shut down and is continuing business as usual.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
FlatBroke wrote:
Gdetrailer wrote:
FlatBroke wrote:

Have you ever given thought that those "discounted" EBay prices could perhaps been STOLEN cards?

If you go the Tracfones website, there IS ways to get more minutes at a discount.

When you buy DIRECTLY from Tracfone website they GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO BUY ADDITIONAL MINUTES, DATA OR DAYS AT THE CHECKOUT ONLY.

It is how I buy time for my Tracfone, I select a 60 minute card, then buy additional time at a discount.. For me it costs a mere $6 a month for my Tracfone..

I started doing it online due to the fact that my local Walmart only sells the one year cards WITH double minutes and it costs more than $99..

Tracfone also has additional card times not sold in stores like 1,000 or higher minutes.

The guy on eBay I got cards from has a five star rating and over 190,000 sales. If he stole them he was pretty crafty. I sent him a message when he was going to offer them again. He said Tracfone has a glitch in there system but to check back. Probably because of Tracfones new smart phone card plans.
Go to Walmart web site and search Tracfones cards. All minute cards pop up and are only available for email activation that I could see.

OK,
let me see.. The "guy" on Ebay is selling Tracfone minutes CHEAPER than Tracfone (the ones that OWN the company)..

Of course the Ebay "seller" is going to have lots of "positive" feedback.. It is called a "satisfied customer" who doesn't question nor care just HOW the seller GOT THE MINUTES..

If it was a LEGIT Tracfone online deal they would not be EMAILING the card number to you.

When you purchase directly from Tracfone website, the minutes ARE DIRECTLY ADDED TO YOU PHONE ELECTRONICALLY. No EMAILS, PERIOD.

That Ebay seller is getting those numbers through non legal means, either stolen cards or most likely stolen credit cards.. Sure you get a deal but in the end YOU are an accomplice to stealing.. YOU are enabling folks to continue to steal..

NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING is "free" or heavily "discounted" in life.

If Trac themselves are not selling it at that low rate you SHOULD be questioning just how a person can AFFORD to buy a card worth $100 and sell it for $30 or even $40, multiply that times several THOUSAND times.. The real answer is they cannot, LEGALLY.

If Tracfone is going to deeply discount their time they will SEND you a text or post it on their website.. I get texts from Trac with promo codes or promotional info..

Your Ebay seller most likely has moved on or been shut down..

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Gdetrailer wrote:
FlatBroke wrote:

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
FlatBroke wrote:

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
I looked yesterday and the 400 minute 1 year card was $99

Romer1
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a 60 minute card for my BYOP moto g that I just bought and it gave me triple minutes, messages, and data.
Merrill (KC9NPT)
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U
2014 Chev Equinox LT AWD

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
I just looked at Tracfones site. Seems there is a new deal for smart phones. You can buy minutes, text and data separate now. None of those triple. 1000 talk minutes are $50. That's 400 more minutes than a triple 200 minute card for only $10 more. I have over 3000 text minutes that keep rolling over and I have the data turned off. My service date is January 2017 as it rolls over also
You can buy up to a 3000 minute card. Text card are $10 and data cards vary.
Tracphone card plans

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
darsben wrote:
So why not just buy online from tracphone directly and eliminate the middle men. Tracfone does have coupons for their site sometimes.
right now there is a promo code circulating that gives 50 extra minutes with a 200 minute card purchase #32313.
did I use it NO I DID NOT but it is out there
NO USING code NUmBERS AND automatically applied to your phone

Promo codes do not work with triple minute smartphones.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
walmart has 1 year, 400 minute cards for $100. don't know if those get doubled/tripled however. seems more convenient than renewal every 90 days, and IIRC if you renew a week early you lose that weeK?
bumpy

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
So why not just buy online from tracphone directly and eliminate the middle men. Tracfone does have coupons for their site sometimes.
right now there is a promo code circulating that gives 50 extra minutes with a 200 minute card purchase #32313.
did I use it NO I DID NOT but it is out there
NO USING code NUmBERS AND automatically applied to your phone
Traveling with my best friend my wife!