cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firan Europremier

mahern
Explorer
Explorer
I am a new owner of a 1993 Firan Europremier M-382-QB 38' Diesel Pusher with a Cummins 8.3 6CTA engine. I have no manuals. I was able to contact Spartan chassis and provide them my vin number and get the manual for my chassis, also i ordered the Height leveler rods and two front airbags for "The BEAST". Next the Atwood heater is acting up, got new replacement from PPL for my exact 22 year old model. Register your engine block number and additional codes on Cummins.com so you can get exact filter replacements ie the oil filter has been replaced from LF3000 to LF9009. I am working on a new website that will list a free library for Firan Europremiers to start to that all these owners will have access to free documentation. It is a work in progress and is not running yet to the public - myeuropremier.com I hope once it is available I will get sponsorship from RV.net and other forums to provide free manuals, pictures and helpful information for a great product for a nonexisting manufacture.
18 REPLIES 18

Ed_Manifold
Explorer
Explorer
yes this is a great site, but if my math is correct that is a 30 year old motorhome which makes this an even greater site. would love to see pictures of the motorhome and thanks for the post. My motorhome is a 2002 and is 21 years old that is what made me notice the age. It just seems like yesterday that we bought it.
Ed & Sharon
2002 Phaeton
2001 Jeep Wrangler Toad

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
ZenMartian wrote:
What’s the website? I’m a Firan Europremier owner

https://vortex19103.wixsite.com/myeuropremier

ZenMartian
Explorer
Explorer
I just noticed, well I made a FB group for this coach in case anyone else are interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1328589031001023/

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
you may not get a response. it is a 5 year old thread

ZenMartian
Explorer
Explorer
What’s the website? I’m a Firan Europremier owner

cdw904
Explorer
Explorer
Thread resurrection here! I just acquired a 1993 Firan UltraStar in beautiful condition. However, I’m missing the original books and manuals on it 😞

Is there anybody that can supply me with that digital copy that was referenced in this thread? I would SO appreciate it!

cdw904 @gmail.com (Please remove spaces in email address)..

Thanks!

Craig

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
site up and running - GREAT JOB

mahern wrote:
I hope to have my site up this year... myeuropremier .com

I will setup link backs to RV.net, classicrv.net, irv2.com, spartan, and other part manufactures that offer similar and or replacement parts for our older motorcoaches
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

ChrisMTech45
Explorer
Explorer
1994 Firan Europremier - Hello, I'm trying to locate all and any manuals and wiring schematics/diagrams for a 1994 Firan EuroPremier. We have the same engine (Diesel Pusher with a Cummins 8.3 6CTA engine) any digital copies or manuals would be great to have. We have a few wiring issues and it won't start. I'm trying to find any electrical diagrams and such also. Message me to send links would be great!!

Thank you in advance,

Chris

mahern
Explorer
Explorer
https://vortex19103.wixsite.com/myeuropremier (this is the beginning of information only) i will be adding new technical pages for each area and links back to these and other forums for those that can't find information on their discontinued Firan/Champion RV - Europremier

manmade
Explorer
Explorer
VA.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
manmade wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to buy my 1st motor home. Thinking of europremier 1994 model, does it need CDL? DO I need to be concerned with engine noise? The one I saw is 35'

Thanks much.

Driver's License requirements vary by state, with many basing categories on GVWR.

What state are you licensed in?
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

manmade
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I'm looking to buy my 1st motor home. Thinking of europremier 1994 model, does it need CDL? DO I need to be concerned with engine noise? The one I saw is 35'

Thanks much.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Executive wrote:
Isn't this a GREAT site???:h:h:h

Guy has a 23 year old coach and is looking for an owner's manual. Within TWO hours he gets a response with a manual. Sometimes it's amazing !!!.....Dennis

Simply amazing, I agree. That is community beyond comparison.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

mahern
Explorer
Explorer
I hope to have my site up this year... myeuropremier .com

I will setup link backs to RV.net, classicrv.net, irv2.com, spartan, and other part manufactures that offer similar and or replacement parts for our older motorcoaches