Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Bad experience at CW - Asheville, NC
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Bad experience at CW - Asheville, NC

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
vic46

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 04/03/16 02:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

abc40kids wrote:

I own a retail store selling tires, wheels and everything aftermarket includes RV accessories. My guys don't bombard the customers in the parking lot but also don't just hang behind the counter until the customer decides to make contact. The customer is there for something so greet them at the door and see if you can help them! If everyone is busy at least give them a hello we'll be right with you.

And the corollary to your staff greeting customers is that one of the best shop lifting deterrents is the simple "Hello, may I help you". That is usually interpreted as the staff is being vigilant.

Cheers;

Vic

Never argue with an idiot. You will be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.

scrubjaysnest

Big Bend area

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/03/16 03:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our experience was the opposite from the OP's but then we told the greeter at the door what we wanted to see and she went and pulled a sales person out of a meeting they were having.

Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric 2-unknown batteries.
Very noisy generator ">
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

Merrykalia

Appalachian (apple at chun) Mountains in SW VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/04/16 06:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

UPDATE

This afternoon I got a call from the manager at the Camping World of Asheville. She was very apologetic and said she had only been at that store a few months and was working to get it into good shape.

I accepted her apology, but declined to have a sales person call and give me a price and an estimate on my trade-in value of my current trailer.

2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

flipper2222

Johnson City,TN

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/18 06:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We were treated the same way. I made a post to this forum in 4-16. I was contacted by the rapid response team. They ask what they could do to make it right. I said nothing except fix the issue. We avoided stopping until now. Fall 17. We decided to stop again. NOTHING has changed at all. They did not as much as say Hello. We were there for an hour and were not even spoke to. We were in the market for a Class C. Hell would freeze over before I would buy from these people. I do not say this lightly. I am a liberal most of my life, but every last one of these people needs to be fired. It doesn't cost a thing to even nod your head at someone.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/18 08:23am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

flipper2222,

Thank you for contacting Camping World and providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into it. Please send a private message with the your phone number and a brief description of the issues.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/18 05:43am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Bad experience at CW - Asheville, NC
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS