cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tres Amigos RV Park

Jarvis1
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone give me the road conditions into Stone Island?

Just getting my motorhome re-painted. Thinking about stopping ther on the way north

Colin
2002 Monaco Diplomat 40'
15 REPLIES 15

islandvagabonds
Explorer
Explorer
Contact "joseonbeach@gmail.com" for reservations and booking info.

Big_C
Explorer
Explorer
There will be space available for certain. We may have a few caravans coming in for few days but there will be space regardless. If you have a date of arrival you might want to make a reservation ( no deposit required ) and you might even get lucky and get a front ocean view site. We will be here until just after Semena Santa.

The road from the highway is totally paved until you have to turn left to the RV park and it is just a short distance to the RV park on a dirt road. The construction that almcc is referring to will be complete by then.
the 5C's
Big C & Mamma C
2 little c's (weiner dogs)
2001,39' RoseAir (Rexhall) DP with 2 slides
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
contessajewall,com

almcc
Explorer
Explorer
Big C above is presently in Tres Amigos, Contessa may be able to help. Their blog show some recent road construction near the park.

tleeming
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, can anyone advise me what the space availability is likely to be at Tres Amigos in March and thru. Holy Week. Does it get busy?

rocmoc
Explorer
Explorer
northsloper wrote:
qtla9111 wrote:
northsloper wrote:
qtla9111 wrote:
We just arrived yesterday by air and are staying at the hotel next to the rv park. All the road is paved except for one 1/2 mile stretch. Lots of things going up on the island. New construction. The place looks great and there are still some sites available in both RV1 and RV2.

.4 miles not paved on both ends, so .8 mile not paved

I beg your pardon. Last weekend I drove from Tres Amigos to the airport. "All" of the road is paved except for the 1/4 mile which is in front of the golf course coming from the airport towards the rv park.

Pretty sure the hotel you stayed in is on dirt and section of road from there to the main road is not paved and is right at.4 miles.

Correct but the dusty sections were/are on the main road to the turnoff to the park in the residential area.

rocmoc n AZ
rocmoc n Great SouthWest USA

northsloper
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:
northsloper wrote:
qtla9111 wrote:
We just arrived yesterday by air and are staying at the hotel next to the rv park. All the road is paved except for one 1/2 mile stretch. Lots of things going up on the island. New construction. The place looks great and there are still some sites available in both RV1 and RV2.

I beg your pardon. Last weekend I drove from Tres Amigos to the airport. "All" of the road is paved except for the 1/4 mile which is in front of the golf course coming from the airport towards the rv park.

Pretty sure the hotel you stayed in is on dirt and section of road from there to the main road is not paved and is right at.4 miles.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
northsloper wrote:
qtla9111 wrote:

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Talleyho69
Huh??

northsloper
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:

Big_C
Explorer
Explorer
We are here at Tres Amigos and there is ample room for everyone including the caravan. Tres Amigos is made up of two parks with RV2 being the larger of the two.
the 5C's
Big C & Mamma C
2 little c's (weiner dogs)
2001,39' RoseAir (Rexhall) DP with 2 slides
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
contessajewall,com

GrampaKoot
Explorer
Explorer
Hola Colin.
Please PM me all about your paint job.
Phil
GrampaKoot says...la vida es corta para aรฑejar el vino

Jarvis1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Paul

I'll phone them this morning

Colin
2002 Monaco Diplomat 40'

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
We have a caravan going in there in March with a lot of the sites reserved, so you had better check they have one available.

Jarvis1
Explorer
Explorer
Thank You
2002 Monaco Diplomat 40'