cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Space for lots of Toys

MMartindogs
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a toy Hauler out there that will fit the following: a 2 seater 900 Razor, 1 full size 4 wheeler, 2 kid sized 4 wheelers (eventually to turn into another Full Size 4 Wheeler) and a 110 Motorcycle?
13 REPLIES 13

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have a 14' garage. I can fit a trail RZR and a Honda Rincon side by side. then a Polaris 50 ATV, Honda CRF450X motorcyle, Honda CRF80 motorcyle and a Honda CRF50 motorcyle. I'm pretty confident I could fit a RZR, 2 ATVs and a 110 motorcycle in my 14' garage.

somewhere on this forum there is a picture of all my toys loaded in the garage

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

Mr_Bails
Explorer
Explorer
Voltage Triton 3351. It has 20ft 3" to the kitchen cabinet.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
My buddy stored his 2016 RZR 900 4 seater two full size quads and his sons 90 dirt no problem in his 37GS Genesis supreme.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

m_c_designer
Explorer
Explorer
I was able to fit 2 sport ATVs, 1 kids ATV, a mx bike and a long travel Rhino in a 26' Weekend Warrior. Stood 2 ATVs up in the truck bed, Stood one up in the kitchen. Had to flatten the tires on the Rhino to clear the overhead bed then load the Rhino to the side. The MX bike would squeeze on the side of the Rhino. Took forever but I was able to get everything out to the desert.
'03 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 D/A
'04 Weekend Warrior FS2600
'00 TRX 90
'10 TRX 400EX
'05 TRX 450R
'08 CRF150RB
'13 CRF450R
'15 CRF250R
'96 CBR900RR

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
I could fit all that in my hauler. I have 21' of totally open cargo before the first cabinet.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

2001400ex
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.eclipservmfg.com/Attitude#./AttitudeWideLite5thWheels

20 feet, 7 inches.
2017 Forest River Stealth SA2816
2020 GMC Denali 3500 Duramax
Anderson ultimate fifth wheel hitch

Bedlam
Wild Card wrote:
to fit all that you need to look out side the RV branded toyhaulers. Your in the Race Hauler, ATC, Continental, Featherlight, Bravo Icon. To get a good Idea on some mfg of this type of trailer go to Racing Junk. com classified section look up trailers with living quarters.

Down fall is they are not very comfortable in the amenity dept and most are low to the ground.

I would look for a Super C and pull a nice trailer behind it or get a race hauler as I said above...if I had to do it all over again.

Another option if you are handy is by a Gooseneck cargo trailer to your liking and outfit it as you want.

We needed a minimum of an 18' garage to haul our toys. I was going the route of a Millennium, InTech or Feather Lite gooseneck with living quarters but decided I did not want all that length limiting where we could go. I decided to get a enclosed trailer to haul the toys and divorce the living quarters from garage. Due to the weight I tow, a standard Class C motor home was not up to the task and going to a Super C or Diesel Pusher Class A took me back to that too long of a vehicle combination. We went with a 3-slide truck camper on a heavy 4wd truck to keep vehicle length just over 25' and while pulling a 20' enclosed trailer under 50' overall. This gives us the living and garage space we wanted in the most compact package. If you have more than 4 people that require sleeping areas, the enclosed trailer can be the kids get away or a man cave for someone else who wants to get away once some of the toys are cleared out.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
I think you are looking at this situation backwards.

You need a car hauler (semi) with a travel trailer behind it.

I make that statement only partly in jest.
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
That's quite a load. You could always have one custom made to pull behind your Peterbilt.

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Keystone Carbon 387 has an enclosed 17' garage... that might work? Max carrying capacity is 5500lbs so you'd have to keep an eye on that too.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
to fit all that you need to look out side the RV branded toyhaulers. Your in the Race Hauler, ATC, Continental, Featherlight, Bravo Icon. To get a good Idea on some mfg of this type of trailer go to Racing Junk. com classified section look up trailers with living quarters.

Down fall is they are not very comfortable in the amenity dept and most are low to the ground.

I would look for a Super C and pull a nice trailer behind it or get a race hauler as I said above...if I had to do it all over again.

Another option if you are handy is by a Gooseneck cargo trailer to your liking and outfit it as you want.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

sgip2000
Explorer
Explorer
Not even sure a Cyclone could hold all those. Though, a 4018 might.

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sure but it will more than likely be an open garage type TH instead of a separate walled off garage version.