cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LOVE...... RV.NET

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
I just left Forest River Forum. This is really not a great forum.

When on that site you post a thread in the Hybrid forum, you get answers from owners of Class A, Class C, Fifth Wheel etc etc, that has nothing to do with the OP question. I feel they just write something to get a higher answer score......Sad, real sad !!!

Dre
10 REPLIES 10

RandACampin
Explorer
Explorer
drenjoey wrote:
I just left Forest River Forum. This is really not a great forum.

When on that site you post a thread in the Hybrid forum, you get answers from owners of Class A, Class C, Fifth Wheel etc etc, that has nothing to do with the OP question. I feel they just write something to get a higher answer score......Sad, real sad !!!

Dre

Your going to get the same thing here...see ya.
HEY CHECK IT OUT!! http://www.rvingoutpost.com

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
ScottG wrote:
I left that one a long time ago. Way too much political junk form one moderator.

Not only that, but a few of the moderators have their own interpretation of the rules, and god forbid they take up issue with something which results in a personal vendetta against you.

There is also no shortage of Forest River Kool Aid drinkers who have a million excuses why Forest River should not be held accountable for low build quality, and sub par service and support. There also is a big clique presence on that forum.

Bailing out of that thing is a good move.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Gee, Dren, so who do you want to post replies to your posts? JUST hybrid owners? No common issues? Hmmmm

I don't care if the answer comes from an owner of a popup, HTT, TT etc etc, but it should be related to the question.

Dre

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Someone on FR forum asked about a SPECIFIC bicycle attachment system for the rear bumper. He had the part name and a link to a video about the product.

His question was "if anyone has tried that product

He got 2 answers related to the question and 14 unrelated to that attachment.

:h Is it wrong to feel the way I feel ?

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
I see your point! Yeah like said before, The hybrid is so much different than a Class B Or A or a TT or a full on PUP. HHHHMMMM Yeah lets see,12volt lights, water pump, two way fridge maybe even a three way, Yeah, Holding tanks,,The fresh water ones, the gray water ones and the black water ones, most have sinks, showers,A dinette,Air conditioning, propane stuff also!!
I guess the reason I never owned a Hybrid was because it was so different!
Geez,, hope you don't leave this forum because a TT guy answered a Hybrid thread!
What kind help could we be to you??

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I left that one a long time ago. Way too much political junk form one moderator.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Gee, Dren, so who do you want to post replies to your posts? JUST hybrid owners? No common issues? Hmmmm
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think most of us sit on the NEWEST POST which follows all of the forums. I know I do this but I do try very hard to only respond to things that I am familiar with. The basics are all the same and I can use my hands-on actual experience knowledge to pass along...

There are times however I misread the wanted question and may respond out of context... Those are rare however as most information everyone is seeking is usually associated with the batteries and electrical questions that fit all brands of RV's or particular camp-grounds etc...

I am a RV CAMPER and my Love is camping OFF-GRID using my OFF-ROAD POPUP trailer most often within a couple hundred of miles of my home base here in Northern Neck Virginia. I very seldom do any long distance RV TRAVELING with an occasional trip down to the Smoky Mtns near Gatlinburg or to Myrtle Beach to visit family.

If I only monitored the TENT TRAILER forum it would get very boring with the lack of comments on that forum... I do stay away from the large Motorhomes as much as possible as most of those comments are RV TRAVELING related... Every now and then some of those folks do have good technical questions and problem where I feel I may offer some relative comments...

I imagine there is some heartburn from the High-End RV respective of getting info from the lower cost RV owner's such as OFF-ROAD POPUPs haha... My OFF-ROAD RV only cost around $15K and theirs probably is in the $200K cost range... I can't afford the Auto Club and can only stay ahead of the money game by coming up with many PLAN Bs to cover the situations...

My inlaws have one of those large motorhomes and they drive all over the country in it. We will meet up at Myrtle Beach and they are beat-up big time from about the same miles we have driven on the road. I always thought this was suppose to be all fun haha... They sleep the first day of our family get-togethers.

My love is to wake up in the mornings to a big bonfire creekside somewhere OFF-GRID enjoying my freshly ground and brewed bean coffee watching the fish jump in the creek...

I guess all of this was learned from my avid Tent Campings back in the 60s and 70s...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
K Charles wrote:
The same thing happens here, I click on newest and don't know what forum the OP posted to. Many people have or have had more then one type of RV or camper.

X2
That and the fact that many of all the inside components are all the same no matter what type of RV.

I for one do not care what type of RV a person owns that responds to a post I have made asking for help.

I welcome ALL RV'ers that may have had the same problem and have an answer how to fix it and to help out. :C

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
The same thing happens here, I click on newest and don't know what forum the OP posted to. Many people have or have had more then one type of RV or camper.