Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Telus data plan Canada and US no roaming charge

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi all,

Found this on facebook. Looks like a whale of a deal for Canadians. It also includes unlimited voice and texting in USA and Canada.

Data, voice, and texting for Canada and USA no roaming charges.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
6 REPLIES 6

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
15gig for 35 is great. I pay more.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi netjam,

Thanks! Since I am in SK I can get 15 gigs of data for 35 and a Canada US plan for 60. That allows unlimited voice and text with 15 gigs of data in Canada and in USA. Grand total $95
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
I got the bell $65 plan at Costco. In AB. Exactly the same as the telus one you referenced.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I can't find the plan you are speaking of on Bell. Do you know what it is called?

netjam wrote:
Yes it's a good one for sure. We have the $65 plan from Bell that is exactly the same. Looks like Canadian providers are finally getting a little more reasonable.
Regards, Don

Mountaineer42
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
Hi all,

Found this on facebook. Looks like a whale of a deal for Canadians. It also includes unlimited voice and texting in USA and Canada.

Data, voice, and texting for Canada and USA no roaming charges.

Actually it looks like a whale of a deal for those from Saskatchewan. Try changing the region to Alberta or any other province to see what the service would cost in other areas of the country. Not near as good of a deal as in Sask. ๐Ÿ˜ž

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it's a good one for sure. We have the $65 plan from Bell that is exactly the same. Looks like Canadian providers are finally getting a little more reasonable.