cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who makes it?

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
We are considering a toy hauler but can not find anything that suits our needs. Well the wife's needs.
Spec's wanted:
5th wheel
Under 11,000 dry
Walled off garage large (actually small) enough for a Goldwing Motorcycle. Don't need room for a side-by-side.
King size bed that is not in the garage or above the garage.
And here is the part I can't get the wife to budge on .... Our current 5th wheel is a 2009 Open Range 385 RLS. She loves the floor plan with the opening stepping up into the bathroom in the middle of the trailer. And she really hates the little hallways along one wall that most units have.

Does anybody have any suggestions?
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500
3 REPLIES 3

ChuckV1
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the Sportster Toy haulers from Kz, they are at the bottom of page in this link below ๐Ÿ™‚

If you look under SPEC the heaviest is 11,700 GVWR which is the largest in that line, next one down is 8,800 GVWR

https://www.kz-rv.com/products/sportster-travel-trailer-and-fifth-wheel-toy-haulers/floorplans.html

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure I've ever seen a plan like that in a newer toy hauler....it might exist though. My in laws 5th wheel that's about 20 years old has something similar... with the "open" shower and sink, with an enclosed toilet.

Our plan is the same as most Nitro XLR VL5 models and it doesn't have the bathroom like that, it's the "little hallway" style. All the 5th wheel toy haulers (Voltage, Fuzion, Momentum) we looked at had it that way or something very similar.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at the Nitro XLR by Forest River
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker