Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Restoration & Vintage RVs

 > Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 738  
Prev  |  Next
fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 12/17/20 08:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, they missed it somewhat. I guess 5 - 8 is better than 10 - 16. Still a mess to clean up.


If you want to do something, you will find a way.
If you don't, you will find an excuse.

-------------------------------------------------

Good judgement comes from experience.
A lot of experience, comes from bad judgement.

Bill1374

northern New York

Senior Member

Joined: 10/06/2000

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 12/18/20 07:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad it was light there, my home got 35 inches. However, as a snowbird, it was kind of cloudy here and we only got 6 or 7 inches of sun.
Hope it doesn't postpone your project too much.


KZ Montego Bay in Florida
Rockwood lite up north
2016 HD Street Glide, 12 Fatboy for cruisin

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 12/19/20 08:24pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bill1374 wrote:

Glad it was light there, my home got 35 inches. However, as a snowbird, it was kind of cloudy here and we only got 6 or 7 inches of sun.
Hope it doesn't postpone your project too much.



Ouch! That would be a little tough to remove.

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 12/19/20 08:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

While discussing kitchen appliances, the question comes up as what to take or leave behind.

So, I'll pose the question to you. What kitchen appliances are "must haves".

Something you absolutely, positively, will not leave home without, or if you are fulltiming, what would be a deal breaker?

RedRollingRoadblock

Oregon

Senior Member

Joined: 11/26/2007

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 12/19/20 10:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

For us it is a convection/microwave, built in, and an air fryer. The air fryer is a hand-me-down from our daughter, they liked it but with four kids it couldn't keep up.

Between them the wife can cook about anything we want. Last trip out the micro died and we spent four days cooking on the air fryer and fired up the stove a couple of times and she hates using the stove.

The air fryer is to big to store inside so I had it outside for awhile, but now we just stash it under the dinette for travel.

Bill.Satellite

Full-timer

Senior Member

Joined: 12/25/2012

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 12/20/20 07:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Over the stove Convection/Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cast iron pan and Instant Pot (3 quart is all 2 people need)!


What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

zigzagrv

Nazareth, PA

Senior Member

Joined: 08/12/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 12/20/20 07:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

my wife!


Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad


Bill.Satellite

Full-timer

Senior Member

Joined: 12/25/2012

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 12/20/20 03:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sad to see someone calling their wife an appliance! I know it was a joke and so was this!

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 12/20/20 08:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

RedRollingRoadblock wrote:

For us it is a convection/microwave, built in, and an air fryer. The air fryer is a hand-me-down from our daughter, they liked it but with four kids it couldn't keep up.

Between them the wife can cook about anything we want. Last trip out the micro died and we spent four days cooking on the air fryer and fired up the stove a couple of times and she hates using the stove.

The air fryer is to big to store inside so I had it outside for awhile, but now we just stash it under the dinette for travel.




Cool. Thanks.

Are you aware there is an attachment for the Instant Pot which turns it into an air fryer? it goes on the top in place of the pressure lid.

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 12/20/20 08:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bill.Satellite wrote:

Over the stove Convection/Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cast iron pan and Instant Pot (3 quart is all 2 people need)!




3 quarts unless you want to have a lot of left overs. [emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 738  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Restoration & Vintage RVs

 > Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.