cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostic center-Freightliner-2006 Coachman Cross Country

Dpsebring
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2006 coachman cross country 384ts. After driving for a while I will see my diagnostic center go blank(still lit up) and all of my warning lights(blinkers to low air to brights, to parking break) all of then flash one at a time in a quick 1 second circle and it just continues. It will normally reset when I shut engine and ignition off and start again.

Any ideas out there.
Thanks for any help.
Dan
4 REPLIES 4

Dpsebring
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Fred. I will give them a call.
dan

Dpsebring
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the reply. I will check the connection.
dan

fcooper
Explorer
Explorer
I also think it is power related. On the previous Freightliner Instruments (system III), the lights illuminating as you describe is a symptom of low electric power.

Freightliner help desk can help. 1 800 ftl help

Have your last 6 digits of vin number available. It's a free service.

Fred
Fred & Vicki
St. Augustine, Florida

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Check you main power cable from the chassis batteries to the firewall at the front. Our '06 Phaeton on a Freightliner chassis, all systems would shut down completely for 2-3 seconds then everything would come back, all while driving down the road. Problem proved to be main power cable @ the firewall, the factory crimped connector wasn't well crimped...only the shrink tubing was holding the harness together. A swift tug separated the cable from the cable connector that stayed on the firewall connection stud. Replaced the connector and we've no problems in almost two years.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog