cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Self leveling

missouri_dave
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone added self levelers to your rig? Happy with the results?
6 REPLIES 6

Community Alumni
Not applicable
I wish I had them. There were levelers on my Class A and if there is one thing I missed when going back to a trailer it was the levelers. They also take away the movement that most feel in a trailer.

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Just got a new Keystone Laredo travel trailer with the automatic leveling system and its pretty slick.......as long as it stays working. Initially it gets it pretty close but I have to manually fine tune it to get it so the so the doors don't close by themselves. Its not perfect by any means but so far I am liking it.

firestorm79
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't seen them on a TT but the couple of 5er owners I know really appreciate them.

Speachless
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I'm usually level until I get out..with my levelers...then I'm not level.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
How big is that there misses of yours? A lot of times mine will level right up when she gets out. I figure that she is the only woman I know that packs a lunch to go yo bed.
Dennis Hoppert