cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service in Texas

homerbw
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2000 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Vision gasser which needs work done on the BCC. (Battery Control Center). The circuit board is fine but the solenoid's are malfunctioning. Can some of you give me a good rv electronic / electrical repair facility anywhere in Texas. I did some repairs on it two years ago but just don't want to mess with it again.
2000 Pace Arrow Vision 36B, F53, 275hp Triton V10
12 REPLIES 12

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
What vicinity in TX? Your OP shows Galveston... I know a of a moderate shop in Brownwood, TX, and a good one in Amarillo, and also Dallas. I don't know of any in Houston though but I'm sure they are there if you want anything closer.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
dewey02 wrote:
Service in Texas? Try Here! 🙂

Now those are great airbags
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

homerbw
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome replies, thank you all for the assistance. I believe a repair is in my future. Also, the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas was closed down thanks to Harvey so they don't repair pipes anymore.

Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you called Dean at Dues in Dickinson?
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

camper19709
Explorer
Explorer
try
www.rvservicereviews.com
Chip
06 SurfSide
30ft class A
2 slides
Ford V10 chassis
04 Chevy Astro van toad

dewey02
Explorer
Explorer
Service in Texas? Try Here! 🙂

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
homerbw wrote:
I was born and raised in Texas so believe me, I know how big it is. I also know the whole US is big. I have sent a pm to Doug so hopefully he will respond. My plan is to leave Alabama for Texas so will adjust my trip to travel through the location where I can get repairs done on the BCC. Thank you all for the replies.

Call RV Mobile Repair where ever you are at now or will be. Have it repaired right at your CG site. Beats leaving it for god knows how long at dealership and/or repair shop.

Even if it needs a part I have found that all my repairs that needed parts that the mobile guy didn't have on board (which is rare),never took more than the next day! Not like a repair shop where they tell you it will take days to get the part.

Find a CG you like on your route and simply ask the manager of the CG who they use for RV Mobile Repair. And kick back and have a cold one while they fix your MH.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

FB_Grateful_Dad
Explorer
Explorer
Anything RV in Pearland. Owner was chief mechanic at PPL before starting his own shop about 3 years ago. Good work and faster than most (knowing fast is relative)
2012 HR Vacationer
Ms. Froggy - 07 Honda CRV
Fred and Deb

homerbw
Explorer
Explorer
I was born and raised in Texas so believe me, I know how big it is. I also know the whole US is big. I have sent a pm to Doug so hopefully he will respond. My plan is to leave Alabama for Texas so will adjust my trip to travel through the location where I can get repairs done on the BCC. Thank you all for the replies.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
MaAe contact with Dougrainer who is on this forum he is in Texas He will set you right
https://forums.goodsamclub.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/memberprofile/mid/19820723
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Texas is a BIG State!
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

b17drvr
Explorer
Explorer
Ed Rios with Texas mobile power
ed@texasmobilepower.com