cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Run on East/West RV Park AZ

SUENMIKE
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking into snow birding at The Rincon east or west rv resort in Tucson, has anybody been there? Any feedback would be appreciated.
8 REPLIES 8

SUENMIKE
Explorer
Explorer
another question please, how's the bicycle riding in the area?

OLYLEN
Explorer
Explorer
The east was good to us. We normally only stay in one place for a week to ten days and kept adding on because of the area and events at the park that we ended up a full month. quiet at night and close to most attractions of which there are many. To each their own I guess.

LEN

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Ooops, double post.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with 2gypsies but of the two Rincons the West is the better. Have you checked out the KOA? It is very centrally located and good as well.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
I'd recommend the Voyager RV.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

SUENMIKE
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
There are not many RV spots at the East. Quite a few at the West. We spoke to some residents there, who said the airplane noise is not bad. The worst is when the military training missions take off or land, which we were told is not every day and they tend to be clustered for a few minutes in the morning and afternoon. I welcome first hand corrections to the above, though. ๐Ÿ™‚
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
Well, my 2 cents is that the Rincon west is right under the flight path of the airport. You have to stop your conversation until the planes pass over. Still, people seem to like it. The Rincon east is very small and nothing special. We have stayed 5 winter seasons at the Voyager and really like it, many activities.