cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WeBoost 4G-X RV Cell Siginal Booster

astro001
Explorer
Explorer
While it is pricey, it works very well. The install was super easy.

Mickey&Linda
2003 American Revolution
2009 Dodge Dakota 4/4 Toad
2015 Chevrolet Sonic Toad
Middleburg, Florida
4 REPLIES 4

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
The requirement to have your devices within a couple of feet of the inside antenna is one of the reasons we switched to a Maximum Signal Max Amp RV from a WeBoost Drive 4G-M. The Max Amp RV by design uses an inside antenna that covers our entire coach. The Max Amp has also gotten us solid 4G/LTE signals where the WeBoost either got 3G only or no signal at all.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

astro001
Explorer
Explorer
Below is a pic of how I came into the side of the motorhome and into the cabinet. My original intent was to use the previous hole used to supply power to the original awning arms. This hole was 1 1/8 where the kit requires a 1".
The inside repeater antenna will support multiple devices. The devices must be with a couple feet of the inside antenna for best results. The inside antenna puts out a weak signal by design, to avoid oscillation interference issues with the roof top antenna. The inside antenna has 12ft of cable so you move it closer to your devices.

Mickey&Linda
2003 American Revolution
2009 Dodge Dakota 4/4 Toad
2015 Chevrolet Sonic Toad
Middleburg, Florida

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
I'm shopping for something like this. Do you recall the distance it needs to be from other things on the roof?

Also have thought of installing it clamped to the roof rack, then flipping it up. Any thoughts on that?
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
I was looking at that model. Is it the inside wireless repeater for multiple users?

I was looking at glands for solar systems as an option to penetrate the roof, but didn't find something we liked for a reasonable price ($50 is not a good deal, IMHO)

Any idea on the amp draw? Is it native 12v power supply?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚