cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sierra 5th wheel question

dlarimer
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought a Sierra 372LOK. When I dump the tanks nothing comes out when I pull the handle labeled grey two. The dealer said this tank collects the kitchen sink water and outside kitchen sink water. The level indicator for grey two indicates empty. There is also a galley tank indicator that indicates full. If the grey two tank is in fact empty where does the kitchen sink water going. I turn on the kitchen sink faucet and no water comes out of either valves.
4 REPLIES 4

boatms03
Explorer
Explorer
my 381RBOK Sierra has another set of t handles for the galley and rear bathroom grey water. they are located along the frame behind the wheels.
2009 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel
2017 Sierra 381 RBOK

jrs1871
Explorer
Explorer
It could be that your tank handles are mislabeled. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened. You may need to experiment a little to determine specifically which handle goes to which tank.

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
On our 2015 Sierra 360PDEK the outside kitchen and inside kitchen sinks drain into the galley tank. Washing machine, shower and bath sink to gray tank. My handles are also labeled as such. My command center quit working over the spring so I can't tell tank level anymore.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

corvettekent
Explorer
Explorer
It may be going into your black tank.
2022 Silverado 3500 High Country CC/LB, SRW, L5P. B&W Companion Hitch with pucks. Hadley air horns.

2004 32' Carriage 5th wheel. 860 watts of solar MPPT, two SOK 206 ah LiFePO4 batteries. Samlex 2,000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.