cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fuzion FZ401 question

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
I'm scheduled to go look at a 2015 Fuzion FZ401 Chrome this weekend so I've been researching everything I can find on it. Does anyone have any idea why that model was only made for two years?
21 REPLIES 21

Y-Guy
davesparks2001 wrote:
Deal fell through. Not the sellers fault.

๐Ÿ˜ž

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
Deal fell through. Not the sellers fault.

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the input! We have a deal pending. It will probably take 3 weeks or so for all the logistics, but, I have a deposit on it and the owner is golden. We're looking forward to taking possession of our first Fuzion!

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
We just use the wedges for ours, we also have Level Up. I'm not sure it's totally necessary, but habit I guess.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
I never use anything to chalk the wheels with. This thing is heavy! As long as the lot is somewhat flat and there are no violent winds...

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a newbie question to add to this topic. This would be our first camper with the 6 point hyd. level up system. Do you still use x-chalks with these or just wedges so it can't roll when you uncouple from the truck?

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the input. If nothing changes we are moving forward with this purchase. I will post more description of the extras and maybe a few pics once we take possession.

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I have the 2014 401. Been a solid unit over the 2 years we've had it. PM me any questions or concerns you have.

RUFFSTUFF
Explorer
Explorer
Every trailer has its own red flags.
2014 KZ Inferno 3712T
2015 Ford F350 DRW Platinum 6.7L
2010 Ford F250 Crew Cab 6.4L

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! You'll have to post some pictures and let us know about the upgrades once you take possession ๐Ÿ™‚

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
We have a deal pending. We are going to take a week or so for both sides to work out the logistics and if nothing changes we will be taking possession of the Fuzion in the near future. Again, if anyone owns or knows someone with a Fuzion 401 I would love some input. We believe this unit to actually be better than new with the upgrades the current owner has done and I haven't found any negative information on this model other than the standard "not for full time use" disclaimer of all in this segment. We are strictly recreational campers and, while we do intend to use it much more after retirement, I don't foresee us ever being full-timers.

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah I think it's still a really nice floor plan, I was just trying to be nitpicky ๐Ÿ™‚ Best of luck with it, let us know what you decide!

davesparks2001
Explorer
Explorer
I promise the pub table won't likely be a deal breaker either way. We're just like you guys 1jeep, if we're sitting around inside the camper it's either really early, really late or raining. I do like the concept of the pub table better than a table to plug into the floor that I would get tire of messing with, lol.

1jeep
Explorer
Explorer
im just jealous, I would take the pub table over the one I have now...which is none! But most of our time is spent outdoors, if I want to sit inside I have a stick house.
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside