cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

waco to branson help

waitingtogo
Explorer
Explorer
we are leaving from Waco headed to branson in 36 ft mh. how are the roads if going hwy 75 then 69. or is i35 thru ft worth to ok city then turnpike better even tho a lot longer. thanks for the help
5 REPLIES 5

haddy1
Explorer
Explorer
I frequently drive from STL to DAL area. I have been using the US69 route for over 40 years without any issues. Definitely the fastest route.
2019 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH
2018 Grand Cherokee Toad

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We used all US hwys and FM roads in TX and stayed away from the large cities. We are in a 36' motorhome and the road were all good. We don't travel at 75mph though.

waitingtogo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. Leaving now. WE are going to try the Hwy 69 route going up. thanks again

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Last time up 69 was two yrs ago. US 69 was good from TX to McAlester. There were 10-15 miles of sometimes rough road thru the area of Lake Eufaula. Don't know if any better now or not.

Then took I-40 east to I-49 north at Ft Smith to US 412 east to US 65 north. That was all good road also. US 412 was a narrower road with some twist and turns but little traffic and no problems.

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I stayed off the Toll road's last Sept and the drive(at night) was pretty easy going. Not much traffic, quite a bit of two lane road but with no traffic, it went well. 37' motor home with toad.
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)