Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Fifteenth Annual RV.net Class B Rally (B15)
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Fifteenth Annual RV.net Class B Rally (B15)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next
skodr

Waynesville, NC

View Profile

Posted: 12/25/17 02:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We’re looking forward to a great rally in May!

JimBollman

Lost State of Franklin

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/18 07:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Never having been to one of these gatherings and not owning a B yet are visitors welcome to walk around talk and look? We currently have a slide in truck camper and plan to make the switch sometime this year, if the right used unit can be found. The new ones are a bit more than we want to put into a camper.

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/18 07:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JimBollman wrote:

Never having been to one of these gatherings and not owning a B yet are visitors welcome to walk around talk and look? We currently have a slide in truck camper and plan to make the switch sometime this year, if the right used unit can be found. The new ones are a bit more than we want to put into a camper.

Sure, you are quite welcome to walk around and look and most Class B owners will be glad to point out the things they like about their particular model. [emoticon]

David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

JimBollman

Lost State of Franklin

View Profile

Posted: 01/10/18 08:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks I will try and get down for a day to walk around.

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/17/18 08:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The B15 rally's 50 campsites are filled and we have 2 standbys. Thanks to Jeff & Susan for hosting this year's rally and all the work they have done to plan a great rally. It's not too early for someone to start thinking about following in their footsteps. [emoticon]

B15 Attendees

cavecats

Ottawa, Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/18 10:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It is very exciting to have grabbed the last spot for our first Rally, and a Rally that is now in its 15th year.

I've never been to Tennessee and am looking forward to finding my first Geocache in this State and of course participating in many other activities/adventures as well.

Thank you organizers.

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/08/18 09:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Registration for the B15 Annual Class B Rally is now closed. All campsites available for the rally are taken and we have six on the standby list. See everyone at the rally.

Rally Attendees

CASERTA

Ottawa

View Profile

Posted: 03/15/18 10:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi ! Sorry I missed the registration. I have attended 2 previous sessions and would welcome an opportunity to be placed on a waiting list if this was possible. Thanks. Paul

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/15/18 02:40pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

CASERTA wrote:

Hi ! Sorry I missed the registration. I have attended 2 previous sessions and would welcome an opportunity to be placed on a waiting list if this was possible. Thanks. Paul
Paul,

We had 7 on the standby list initially and we have had two dropouts so that leaves 5 on the standby list. It is highly unlikely that we are going to have 6 more dropouts but not impossible. So rather than adding you as an official standby I will just hold you in mind and if the unlikely happens you will be the first to know and will be contacted.

Sorry you missed the registration period. Keep watch between September and December each year for the beginning of registration for the next year's rally. b-rally.org is the easiest place to find up-to-date rally information.

TrayB

Mississippi

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/21/18 11:13am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Howdy! Wife and I are researching class B's. We will be in town for the Smokey Mountain recumbent bike rally. We would love to come by and see/talk to folks about their RV's. Is there a day during the rally that this would be better to do? We figured this would be a great chance to talk to folks and see what they have.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Fifteenth Annual RV.net Class B Rally (B15)
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS