cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The real HP/TQ numbers this is going to hurt!

Perrysburg_Dodg
Explorer
Explorer
To quote Fish "Enjoy"
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Ecodiesel GDE Tune.
119 REPLIES 119

Flashman
Explorer
Explorer
spoon059 wrote:
1stgenfarmboy wrote:
I find it odd because I would guess you guys are the oldest.

I'm actually 37. I'm just tired of the same old nonsense from Fish. Good threads go sideways when he shows up.

True that.

gsbrockman
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
gsbrockman wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Stranded... On the side of the road broken down.... Require tow truck to pull your truck to get repaired.... spin it however you want. :R

......and your ownership experiences with your FoMoCo?

No spin here and no selective memory or special circumstances.... Here's the bottom line.

127k miles and one Nox sensor replaced at 110k miles. 1 emission recall requiring a flash at the dealer. Replaced one set of batteries, third brake light bulb, rear brake light bulb, 2 sets of windshield wipers, 1 brake job. Very satisfied with my Ford truck.

My last three Ford trucks starting from 1998 with a combined 447,000 miles and haven't replaced a water pump to date.

BTW... I agree with Grit Dog it would be best to stay at the cumminsforum.com and share all that propaganda with the rest of the clowns at that site including the moderator.

Cheers :B

Awwwwww.....look at that average miles per hour of 32.7 !!!! That is so awesome !!!!

736 idle hours......must have been lots of time waiting for some Blue Kool Aid to wash down whatever supplements your diet to aid in your pissing & moaning complex.... :R

447,000 over THREE trucks is quite impressive. :R

I have 64.7% of those miles on ONE truck. Additionally....I am still running on OEM brake friction material front and rear, but I am sure the RAM / Cummins exhaust brake is inferior to the FoMoCo unit.
2022 RAM 5500 Tradesman Cab & Chassis, 6.7L CTD & AS69RC, 4.44 ratio, 225/70R19.5 Hankooks, 60 inch C/A, 52+22 gal tanks, Aluminum Wheels, CM SK Series bed w/B&W Turnover Ball. 63,910 miles and 1,124 hours as of December 30th, 2022. (Average MPH = 56.9)

1stgenfarmboy
Explorer
Explorer
You have heard the term " feeding the troll"

It's best to just let the fire go out, don't poke in it.
1993 Dodge W350 Cummins with all the goodies
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 2wd 395hp
2017 Forest River Surveyor 243 RBS
2001 Super Sherpa & 2012 DL650A go along also

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
1stgenfarmboy wrote:

I'm actually 37. I'm just tired of the same old nonsense from Fish. Good threads go sideways when he shows up.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

1stgenfarmboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am on 9 different forums about diesel trucks, motorcycles, Subaru, and camping, this is by far the worst bunch of childish bickering cry babies I have ever seen.

1993 Dodge W350 Cummins with all the goodies
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 2wd 395hp
2017 Forest River Surveyor 243 RBS
2001 Super Sherpa & 2012 DL650A go along also

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
spoon059 wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Where have I said I hate ram! I simply report facts and experiences that don't align with the ram mafias agenda on this site including yourself.

Funny how I am "Ram Mafia" now, but you used to give me so much lip about owning a Tundra just 2 years ago. You report "facts and experiences" of the Ram, of which you personally have NONE. But I have never once seen you discuss potentially negative issues with Fords. I think we can all agree that Ford has had some pretty serious and documented issues with HD trucks in the last decade, yet I've never seen mention of that by you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this thread, because it isn't Ram specific... but you are usually the first person on Ram based threads to come and spout a personal hatred of the brand. Then, when you are called out about it, you simply resort to name calling "Ram Mafia" and then sidestep any questions about the validity of your claim.

GROW UP FISHIE... you are a child.

I suppose you like to attack me because you know I call a spade a spade.

Speaking of calling a spade.... Grow up old man!
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
FishOnOne wrote:
Where have I said I hate ram! I simply report facts and experiences that don't align with the ram mafias agenda on this site including yourself.

Funny how I am "Ram Mafia" now, but you used to give me so much lip about owning a Tundra just 2 years ago. You report "facts and experiences" of the Ram, of which you personally have NONE. But I have never once seen you discuss potentially negative issues with Fords. I think we can all agree that Ford has had some pretty serious and documented issues with HD trucks in the last decade, yet I've never seen mention of that by you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this thread, because it isn't Ram specific... but you are usually the first person on Ram based threads to come and spout a personal hatred of the brand. Then, when you are called out about it, you simply resort to name calling "Ram Mafia" and then sidestep any questions about the validity of your claim.

GROW UP FISHIE... you are a child.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
spoon059 wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
BTW... I agree with Grit Dog it would be best to stay at the cumminsforum.com and share all that propaganda with the rest of the clowns at that site including the moderator.

Just curious Fishie... if you hate Ram as much as you say you do, why are you so informed about the propaganda and clowns at a Ram based forum? What is your fascination with Ram...? It seems personal with you, I just don't get how a human being can have such a personal hatred of an inanimate object...

Where have I said I hate ram! I simply report facts and experiences that don't align with the ram mafias agenda on this site including yourself. There's no fascination when you own one.

DirtyOil
Explorer
Explorer
gsbrockman wrote:
Apparently some of you guys are experiencing technical difficulty in regards to what I was referencing when I stated "ZERO trips to the dealer and ZERO downtime"....

ZERO trips to the dealer and ZERO downtime in regards to DPF, SCR, and DEF equipment failures.

Jesus H. Christ.............

**EDIT**

Found school transportation for a few of the members here.....

That is just too dang funny!!! I think I see Fish in second row from back, barely see him at the bottom of the window sill... gotta look closely... he's hiding. :B
2013 RAM 3500 CTD Crew 4x4 Laramie
2014 Sprinter Copper Canyon 269FWRLS

GUTS GLORY RAM

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
FishOnOne wrote:

Just curious Fishie... if you hate Ram as much as you say you do, why are you so informed about the propaganda and clowns at a Ram based forum? What is your fascination with Ram...? It seems personal with you, I just don't get how a human being can have such a personal hatred of an inanimate object...
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
gsbrockman wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Stranded... On the side of the road broken down.... Require tow truck to pull your truck to get repaired.... spin it however you want. :R

He would never acknowledge an real issues with his truck on this forum. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
gsbrockman wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:

No spin here and no selective memory or special circumstances.... Here's the bottom line.

127k miles and one Nox sensor replaced at 110k miles. 1 emission recall requiring a flash at the dealer. Replaced one set of batteries, third brake light bulb, rear brake light bulb, 2 sets of windshield wipers, 1 brake job. Very satisfied with my Ford truck.

My last three Ford trucks starting from 1998 with a combined 447,000 miles and haven't replaced a water pump to date.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
^gsb, better to stay in the cummins forum unless you like the p!ssing matches here for entertainment value! Lol
At least you have a dually or half the people would tell you that you can't pull anything bigger than a Home Depot rental trailer without one!
Cheers
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

gsbrockman
Explorer
Explorer
Apparently some of you guys are experiencing technical difficulty in regards to what I was referencing when I stated "ZERO trips to the dealer and ZERO downtime"....

ZERO trips to the dealer and ZERO downtime in regards to DPF, SCR, and DEF equipment failures.

Jesus H. Christ.............

**EDIT**

Found school transportation for a few of the members here.....

2022 RAM 5500 Tradesman Cab & Chassis, 6.7L CTD & AS69RC, 4.44 ratio, 225/70R19.5 Hankooks, 60 inch C/A, 52+22 gal tanks, Aluminum Wheels, CM SK Series bed w/B&W Turnover Ball. 63,910 miles and 1,124 hours as of December 30th, 2022. (Average MPH = 56.9)