cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sailun S637 tires

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
Went and looked at a new Fuzion 417 yesterday and seen they are coming from the manufacturer with Sailun S637 tires...looked like a great usable upgrade from the factory for a change!
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP
11 REPLIES 11

dsnuggles
Explorer
Explorer
I have them on my 2017 Fuzion also. So far so good. I will be heading out to Phoenix from LA in nov.

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
They are on my new Raptor also but it is listed as an option as a premium tire/wheel upgrade. Well worth it!
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

The_real_wild1
Explorer
Explorer
Have had a couple trips on these now and still looking good. Still waiting on insurance and the rv repair place to get my parts to repair the trailer. Just have it taped up so I can keep out the elements and continue to use it.

dedmiston
nayther wrote:
if I still have a TH by then.

Huh?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
a tire thread that has useful information, go figure!

I'll look at these next time, if I still have a TH by then.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

The_real_wild1
Explorer
Explorer
Had a blow out on friday. I just replaced all 6 tires with these ones. Big difference in the sidewall

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
lawnspecialties wrote:
Fuzion has been using Sailuns for a couple of years now. A wise choice.

Good choice for any trailer.
Some equipment trailer makers have been using then since the '00-'01 era and are tops with haulers.
The 16 " G load S637's work great on RV trailers with heavy loaded 6k axles and on 7k axles.

The original Sailun S637 16" G tires at 3750 lbs orig came out as a all position LT tire and many today are still in service on trucks.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
Fuzion has been using Sailuns for a couple of years now. A wise choice.

arhayes
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
SidecarFlip wrote:
Sailun...Sail away for a better set....
Confusing post. Are you bashing or complimenting? Tough to get much better than the Sailun tires, especially at the price. Great tires.

Agreed! We have 13,000 miles on a set of Sailun's and they seem to be performing very well...and at a competitive price.
Alan and Kathleen
2015 Grand Design Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
2014 F350 6.7L Diesel DRW (Stormtrooper)
2012 Honda Goldwing NAVI/ABS (Land Speeder)

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
SidecarFlip wrote:
Confusing post. Are you bashing or complimenting? Tough to get much better than the Sailun tires, especially at the price. Great tires.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB