cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find my fuse panel

Paul1944
Explorer
Explorer
I just traded for a 2004 Coachmen Sportscoach 387KS. On my way home with the new rig (love it BTW) I noticed that my emergency flashers do not blink off-and-on, they just pulsate VERY quickly. I suspect I may need a new flasher but can"t find where the old one is located. According to my manuals the fuse panel "is located within 18" of the batteries" but when I look in that area there is no panel to be found. Any ideas?
Paul & Margie
4 REPLIES 4

MrWizard
if you don't find anything under the dash to the left of the steering collum
look under the front hatch
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Follow your ears.. With engine off and everything quiet turn on the 4 ways and listen for the clicking of the flasher

Question do the TURN SIGNALS work properly? If so then odds are all the bulbs are good.

Now. There are two kinds of flashers.. one the lamps come on the instant you nmove the switch, this type is often used for turn signals

The other there is a brief pause. This is a HEAVY DUTY flasher which can flash 1 lamnp or 10, it does not care how many and that's what you SHOULD have on the 4-ways

Your RV has multiple fuse boxes. One for the house. one (or more) for the chassis. and in mny case one more after market but I know where that is... I put it there
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
The flasher on a 2004 should support LED lights. Rapid blinking normally indicates that one of the bulbs is out.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
check to make sure no one put in LED bulbs this could cause the problem also.
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH