cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2017 Keystone Bullet 311BHS

NCMODELA
Explorer
Explorer
Hey all. Does anyone have a 2017 bullet. How do you like it? Any major issues? I have an opportunity to get a decent deal on a trade in. Do they tow better than the wood and tin side trailers? It also has the spread axle. It has 3 slides with the island.
1 REPLY 1

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Several years ago, Bullets had lots of issues. Over the last few years, they've improved greatly. They are becoming much more popular, and I think some of the initial engineering techniques on the first versions have been worked out. Actually, they are a pretty decent camper, comparable to all the Keystone family RV's. I haven't read or heard too much about any serious issues with Bullet, other than the normal immediate delivery of a loose screw here or there, which is common to all RV's regardless.

Bullet is designed to be a family vacation travel trailer. It will hold up for years and years if you are diligent with preventative maintenance, and don't let the kids destroy stuff. They are not made for off-road travel or to travel back-woods ATV trails or such. They are made to tow on public roads with normal use. If taken care of, a Bullet will serve you quite well, until you decide the floor plan no longer works, or you just want to get something different some day.

Here is a link to the Keystone RV forums. I did a search on "Bullet" and just looking at the various threads that returned, some of these may give you more information, specifically what you are looking for. Hope this helps: Keystoneforums.com search on Bullet, click here.