cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopped at Valencia CW today

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
I stopped by CW Valencia today to do some shopping and use my free money sent when I renewed. I must say, I was impressed. The isles were rearranged giving the store a nice clean look. Of course, that means I could not find anything, but the staff were plentiful and helpful. On the down side, the depth of RV items is still lacking for a go-to-first RV store. I needed a new propane hose and they only offer hoses for the newer tanks with external threads. Even if they cannot stock everything it would be nice if they could establish a central supply for those harder to find or match product. But that's not the point of my comments, I wish to complement the Valencia store for cleaning up it's act.
6 REPLIES 6

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
kalynzoo, that is nice to hear.I was in the store a while back on my way north and wasn't impressed.It was not at all like my local La Mirada Camping World Store.

They are always well stocked and the staff is helpful and friendly. I was just in the store this week and was surprised that the parking lot was almost full on a week day,weekends are always busy there. Maybe it was folks getting ready for the holiday or,Hey the kids are back in school and lets go camping!:B

I shop a lot on line but there is something about a brick and mortar store,you can go in and see and touch what you are looking for,that and I like to support local business.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
We have a prety good store (for a CW) in Burlington Wa.
Same problem though; to be a go-to store they need to stock a lot more. The thing is, they have the room to do it but it's just lots of empty space. So much so that they sometimes park a new trailer or two in there.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like a post or two was deleted from this thread.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello kalynzoo,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience with us. I have forwarded your feedback to proper team for review.

Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Care Sam Team

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! I look forward to my next visit. Regarding old propane hoses, that may be a conscious decision.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad