cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone calls

BJean
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to contact Davenport IA parts 2 times today. After being told I was being transferd both times I was cur off. Guess I will tell all my camping friends about your inability to complete a simple call. How can you fix a camper if you cannot get the phone correct.
5 REPLIES 5

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
"Guess I will tell all my camping friends about your inability to complete a simple call."

Phones were always...always answered at your employment? And remember its August 28th...the Monday before the Labor Day weekend. You and thousands of others want your RV fixed pronto. Be calm and stop threatening.

Answering phones are and have been CW weak point. He's NOT even close to the first person to say this. It's been a complaint since i joined in 2007. Something so simple that CW makes so hard
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
"Guess I will tell all my camping friends about your inability to complete a simple call."

Phones were always...always answered at your employment? And remember its August 28th...the Monday before the Labor Day weekend. You and thousands of others want your RV fixed pronto. Be calm and stop threatening.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello BJean,

Thank you for your time, I apologize for the phone issues you experienced today. I will request you are contacted, please provide your contact number in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Call on a cell phone? Probably dropped the call....
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB