cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Breakaway Batteries

youngm357
Explorer
Explorer
The Spokane CW insists they carry no breakaway batteries or breakaway kits. If your trailer has electric brakes it has to have a breakaway system installed. In fact they have a whole sales lot full of trailers with electric brakes. I really hate it when you talk to a clerk who's first response when they don't know about something is "we don't have those". You would think from watching Marcus' show the Profit that his own business would operate the same as he preaches to other businesses.
6 REPLIES 6

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
"You would think from watching Marcus' show the Profit that his own business would operate the same as he preaches to other businesses."

So all this was a rant to poke at Marcus? You need more to do.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Walmart has them for anywhere from $8 - $18..
Also Amazon, any RV dealership, even auto parts outfits.

Link....

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

Old-Biscuit
Explorer
Explorer
So why bother shopping there.??
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
A utility trailer needs a battery for the brakes and breakaway system. A TT uses the battery it already has and doesn't need a separate battery for the breakaway system.