Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 568  
Prev  |  Next
Chainwright

San Antonio

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 06:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

westernrvparkowner wrote:

Ralph Cramden wrote:

Chainwright wrote:

Ralph Cramden wrote:

8.1 Van wrote:

Quote:

The first full month of Tesla Model 3 deliveries in Norway has pushed electric vehicle sales to a new record high; 58% of new cars sold in the country last month were all-electric.

https://electrek.co/2019/04/01/tesla-model-3-norway-ev-sales-new-record/

[image]

Norway? Really? Are they trying to impress someone.

A country that was overrun by Hitler in about 3 hours, using an army made up of two of Hermann Goering's drunken cousins and Eva Braun's Yorkie does not impress me much.

Hmm. I'm a retired Army vet. And on 2 occasions went to war for my country. Among many things it was an HONOR for me to serve along side with members of the Coalition forces. And NORWAY is part of the Coalition forces. Yes I served along side the Norwegians in Afghanistan. And NO DUDE they are not there to IMPRESS you. They don't have a say if they want to serve in the Military or not, it's mandatory. Like the Vietnam vets that were Drafted whether they liked it or not and SPIT on when they came back. So if you want to "SPIT" on someone take it somewhere else, or keep it to yourself. Because when we serve with the Coalition forces they Got our back and we Got theirs. So have some respect.

Lighten up Francis........That was an attempt at humor and perhaps I had a moment and forgot that it does not exist at RVnet.

Breaking news....you are not the only Vet on this board. Plenty of us are Vets.
Yes, this is where humor comes to die. To the funny bone enhanced, the linked article is quite humorous. One of the premises is that electric vehicle sales in Norway is going to show the world that the internal combustion engine is dead. That is about as logical as using the August sales volume of snow shovels in Miami as the definitive gauge to prove Climate Change. But sometimes the true believer has to dig real deep to find a "statistic" that supports them.

Dig real deep? It was all over the news. Bloomberg, Reuters, Yahoo and NPR.org reported it, not much "digging" required there.

Chainwright

San Antonio

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 06:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Turtle continues to tell lies through selective statistics.

LOL. I'm just sitting back and Enjoying the show. I don't get much "entertainment" since I retired.

Chainwright

San Antonio

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 06:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MNGeeks61 wrote:

Reisender wrote:

thomasmnile wrote:

From CNBC

Essentially the judge ordered Elon and the SEC to go back to the playground, make nice and work it out?

[emoticon]

He's never going to play nice. He has his own ideas and will continue to butt heads. This is the same guy who called someone a pedophile... did that suit ever get resolved? nope...

guess not as of Sept 2018

or Dec 2018

"At some point I think people have to start wondering would this company be better off with a calmer managerial presence in charge as opposed to a genius leader but a mercurial leader."

"Is the company now at that stage of its development? But Musk has so much of the shares himself that that’s probably not going to happen without an SEC or court order, which I doubt they’ll be willing to do."

Long story short. The guy is a genius and does not like being told what to do, how to think, etc. But running a business, he's better off just making suggestions. Keeping his mouth shut. Or he's going to continue getting sued and fighting with the SEC.

I'm thinking Carnegie, Chase, Vanderbilt and Ford had worse "fights" in their day.

Chainwright

San Antonio

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 07:02am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just hope the New Ford Mustang EV do out in 2020 (in Europe) with a 370 Mile per charge range, won't have the same problems as Tesla.

Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 07:16am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Chainwright wrote:

I just hope the New Ford Mustang EV do out in 2020 (in Europe) with a 370 Mile per charge range, won't have the same problems as Tesla.

Some of the renderings look kinda nice. Defininetly still has that mustang look. I didn’t see the 2020 date but rather a 2021 date.

There is some info on it here. If you dig around a bit there is some other info that has slipped out as far as production which looks pretty timid initially. 12000 per year (similar to Bolt) or roughly a couple weeks of Tesla production. At least initially I don’t think they intend to compete with Tesla. More of a way to get their foot in the door I suppose. Still, renders look nice.

https://insideevs.com/details-ford-long-range-electric-crossover/

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 07:25am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cars building up, up, up. 10's of thousands of cars in inventory that nobody wants. Looks like there is going to be another sale soon.

Trade carefully my friends.

[image]

~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

pjgoeman

Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/05/19 11:04am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'll bet it's not hard to find a lot with a bunch of cars in it when Tesla is building 5,000 cars per month.

And no, you don't actually build yourself up by trying to tear someone else down, especially on the internet.

* This post was edited 04/05/19 11:33am by pjgoeman *

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 01:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pjgoeman wrote:

I'll bet it's not hard to find a lot with a bunch of cars in it when Tesla is building 5,000 cars per month.

And no, you don't actually build yourself up by trying to tear someone else down, especially on the internet.

LOL, but we were told over and over and over that Tesla was not going to store inventory like those old dinosaur car companies. You know; Tesla was the wave of the future. Remember the dreadnought machine where humans did not even touch the car when it was being built. Remember that? Well how did that work out? LOL.

Oh that's right. 10's of millions of dollars worth of robots out in the rain in the Bay Area.

As far as the inventory goes; Tesla was to have none. Remember; orders taken, cars built; money taken in, cars delivered. Simple hu?

Tesla has a new plan and it goes something like this: Orders taken, money taken in, cars taking years to build, if ever; Tesla building cars that nobody wants; cars sitting on lots rotting with no demand even though Tusk drops the price for a fire sale. Most cars still don't move and rot.

Here is what the experts say what is going to happen to Tesla:

The beginning of the end for Tesla.

Remember, if the truth hurts; just stick you fingers in your ears and say over and over again, la, la, la...……...

time2roll

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/05/19 03:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle,please show us the inventory in days for Tesla vs.any other manufacturer.

2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 04:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Turtle,please show us the inventory in days for Tesla vs.any other manufacturer.

You seem to miss it so this time I will bold it for you:

As far as the inventory goes; Tesla was to have none. Remember; orders taken, cars built; money taken in, cars delivered. Simple hu?

Tesla has a new plan and it goes something like this: Orders taken, money taken in, cars taking years to build, if ever; Tesla building cars that nobody wants; cars sitting on lots rotting with no demand even though Tusk drops the price for a fire sale. Most cars still don't move and rot.

Get it now? Or do I have to explain more? [emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 568  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.