Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 610  
Prev  |  Next
NJRVer

NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/25/19 05:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

mich800 wrote:

I think you mean the same semi with a different trailer. Why is it not hauling Model 3's?

Hey NJRVer I took a picture of a Bigfoot the other day. Sorry I couldn't get a video or an interview with this guy. Much like the Tesla Semi! [emoticon]

[image]

Tusk is still using the term FSD cars. Eeks!! I wonder if that was cleared by Tesla lawyers? LOL

????? your point?
I saw a clear photo posted of a Tesla Semi hauling real weight and a standard trailer hooked to it. Maybe somebody should have followed it to see how far it went carrying all that weight before the battery went dead.

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/25/19 06:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NJRVer wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

mich800 wrote:

I think you mean the same semi with a different trailer. Why is it not hauling Model 3's?

Hey NJRVer I took a picture of a Bigfoot the other day. Sorry I couldn't get a video or an interview with this guy. Much like the Tesla Semi! [emoticon]

[image]

Tusk is still using the term FSD cars. Eeks!! I wonder if that was cleared by Tesla lawyers? LOL

????? your point?
I saw a clear photo posted of a Tesla Semi hauling real weight and a standard trailer hooked to it. Maybe somebody should have followed it to see how far it went carrying all that weight before the battery went dead.

My point is, you also saw my clear photo posted of a Bigfoot in the wild. You do believe it don't you? Maybe I should have followed the Bigfoot to his home to see where he lives. [emoticon]

Ok, maybe the picture is a little bit blurry. Here is another that is better. Both are as real as the Tesla Semi picture.

[image]

~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

NJRVer

NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/26/19 05:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

NJRVer wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

mich800 wrote:

[image]

????? your point?

My point is, you also saw my clear photo posted of a Bigfoot in the wild. You do believe it don't you? Maybe I should have followed the Bigfoot to his home to see where he lives. [emoticon]

Ok, maybe the picture is a little bit blurry. Here is another that is better. Both are as real as the Tesla Semi picture.

[image]

So that photo of the semi hauling the concrete blocks was fake?
Just like all you fake facts and figure against Tesla.

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/26/19 07:07am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have one thing to say before the market opens:

Trade carefully my RV friends.

8.1 Van

Millstone NJ

View Profile

Posted: 04/26/19 08:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

2002 Chevy Express LS 3500 8.1 155" WB passenger van 3.73 posi (GT4/G80)
2003 Thor Citation 41-ZBSR 41ft TT

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/26/19 08:54am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

I have one thing to say before the market opens:

Trade carefully my RV friends.

Read that Musk and the SEC have asked (again) for more time to work out an agreement. Wall Street doesn't seem horribly concerned at the moment if share price means anything; down $5 since market opening.

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/26/19 10:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NJRVer wrote:

So that photo of the semi hauling the concrete blocks was fake?
Just like all you fake facts and figure against Tesla.

Wait what? You seriously don't believe that was a real picture do you? Seriously? LOL, come on man! Really?

Lying Elon is a showman. That's what he does. He's really good at it. He is like BT Barnum on steroids!

Do you seriously believe that if that Semi was nothing more than a stage prop he wouldn't have a full production film crew showing this thing go to some factory with a bunch of cars or car parts or beer or whatever?

Just like people filming the Bigfoot all we get is some still shot or some grainy video. Why not a full video of them pulling into a weigh station and showing the gross weight of the truck and load. Why not show this thing parading around town and going down the road? Why not show then unloading all the widgets out of the trailer and then showing them weighing the truck again to show how much it hauled or how cool it drives going down the road? Or better yet; on "Autopilot."

We got NONE Of that! What we got was some stupid glossy mag photo.

I got news for you fan boi's. The "ice" broke yesterday and the slide is still going on. That is why my post this morning was: Trade carefully my RV friends.

A money raise will be in the future. Good luck with that lying Elon.

BTW NJ. Please quote any "fake facts or figures" I have given. If they are fake I will correct them. If not, please apologize to me.

womps

Olds

View Profile

Posted: 04/26/19 10:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The pictures were taken by Motor Trend between San Francisco and L.A. Motor trend was testing the range of the Tesla 3. You can read about it on motortrend.com.

philh

Belleville MI

View Profile

Posted: 04/26/19 10:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

womps wrote:

The pictures were taken by Motor Trend between San Francisco and L.A. Motor trend was testing the range of the Tesla 3. You can read about it on motortrend.com.

Do you have a link to the article? I couldn't find a search feature on their website.

It's very very common for magazine articles to use "stock" photos provided by an OEM.

I submitted the first photo to an online photo analysis evaluation. It screamed fake, the edges of the vehicles are lit up like a christmas tree.

philh

Belleville MI

View Profile

Posted: 04/26/19 10:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

they quote an inventory in Days Sales of 30 for Q1, up from 20 at Q4. But sales went down 30%, and inventory $ went up $700,000,000.
Must be more non-GAAP math. I can hardly wait for the real 10-Q filing. I hope the Tesla external auditors have good quarterly practices!

i completely missed that tidbit. I was spending more time looking at Accounts Payable. Not much has changed there from IRC 18 months ago when they extended out their payables. Must have reached their supply base limits of tolerance.

I expect they will file this year. I'd bet on a Chap 11 filing, but they really are Chap 7. Debt is only part of their problem, their business model and production plan is failing.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 610  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.