cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel trailer with bunkhouse and bath and a half

Mncst
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of a travel trailer with a bedroom in the front with its own bathroom and also has bunkbeds in the back with its own private half bath. Thank you!
20 REPLIES 20

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
here's another if you're still looking

https://www.highlandridgerv.com/products/2018/ultra-lite/travel-trailers/UT3310BH

Another open range but the ultra lite variation
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
Mncst wrote:
Now if we could find one with an outdoor kitchen that would be the icing on the cake

The passport and the sporttrek both have an outdoor kitchen...
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

Mncst
Explorer
Explorer
Now if we could find one with an outdoor kitchen that would be the icing on the cake

Mncst
Explorer
Explorer
Great suggestions ! Thanks everyone. Now itโ€™s decision time ๐Ÿ™‚

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at this Shadow Cruiser...fits the bill for what you're looking for!

http://cruiserrv.com/sc-289rbs
TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
So thanks to this thread, I think i'm down to two trailers to choose from based on the half bathroom. the open range is definitely too heavy for my vehicle and my wallet!!

That leaves me with the Keystone Passport and the Venture Sporttrek. Any advice on which will most likey be the better buy?

Thanks

Sorry for hi jacking your thread OP. Hopefully it'll help in your decision as well.
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
got it. I was going to get a sway bar and i already have the 4.10 gears.

Thanks
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

31_tundra
Explorer
Explorer
All i did was add a rear anti sway bar. I was going to add different rear gears, but the van pulls good as it is. I usually do not pull more than 250 miles one way. I made very sure that the Reese dual cam was set up properly. Down side is that towing I get 6.5 mpg. You got to pay to play. ๐Ÿ™‚
2005 Ford E-350 V-10
2020 Rockwood Signature 8332SB

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
31 tundra wrote:
I saw one at the Hershey show. It was a sporttrek sst343vbh made by venture rv which is owned by K Z. A bath and a half and an outdoor kitchen.

Looking at your sig, we have the same tow vehicle. I looked up your trailer on rvguide.com to get an idea of the weight. How does your van perform pulling it and what if anything have you done as far as mods or accessories to ensure it does well?

Thanks!
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
jbjuices wrote:
6door74 wrote:
jbjuices wrote:
We just ordered the OT328BHS and decided to get the Propride due to what a beast it is. Can't wait for it to come in because I LOVE the floorplan.

Out if curiosity, what are the towing specs for your excursion? I'm wondering how it compares to my E350 V10. That's a nice trailer!

My Towing capacity for my Excursion is 11,000 lbs. I'll be maxing out my tow vehicle so that's why we decided on the Propride WDH. I was informed from my mechanic that it'll tow it just fine, but to make sure you have a good tow set-up.

Thanks for the info. I've been looking a a couple of trailers mentioned here as well as others that sleep 10 from another thread. Most seem to be at my max of 10,000 lbs if not above. Enjoy your trailer and let us know how it tows!

On a side note, I found old DMV registration cards for the trailer that the previous owner of my tow vehicle owned. It has the "gross vehicle weight" of the keystone outback listed as 10,000. Can anyone confirm what weight that is in relation to the weight sticker on the trailer itself? I assume it's the weight on the title. Is that basically what the max weight of the trailer can be when loaded?
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

jbjuices
Explorer
Explorer
6door74 wrote:
jbjuices wrote:
We just ordered the OT328BHS and decided to get the Propride due to what a beast it is. Can't wait for it to come in because I LOVE the floorplan.

Out if curiosity, what are the towing specs for your excursion? I'm wondering how it compares to my E350 V10. That's a nice trailer!

My Towing capacity for my Excursion is 11,000 lbs. I'll be maxing out my tow vehicle so that's why we decided on the Propride WDH. I was informed from my mechanic that it'll tow it just fine, but to make sure you have a good tow set-up.
RV: 2018 Highland Ridge Open Range 328BHS
TV: 2017 Ford F350 Platinum
2nd RV: 2010 Jayco 1207 PUP
2nd TV: 2004 Ford Excursion V10
Me ('72), DW ('76),
DS ('02), DD ('05), DD ('08)
Yellow Lab ('14), Golden Doodle ('12), Bichon Frise ('18)

31_tundra
Explorer
Explorer
I saw one at the Hershey show. It was a sporttrek sst343vbh made by venture rv which is owned by K Z. A bath and a half and an outdoor kitchen.
2005 Ford E-350 V-10
2020 Rockwood Signature 8332SB

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
jbjuices wrote:

2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

BamaVan
Explorer
Explorer
Keystone Passport Grand Touring 3350BH is another option. Internet pricing from 26,500 to 29,000