cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Circular

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
Let me start by saying this is NOT a rant about Camping World, but more of a question to everyone.

Today we just received in the mail the Camping World Game Day Deals circular booklet. On the back it reads, "Requested in home date Sept 5-7", so as you can see it's almost 2 weeks late arriving. Due to it being so late arriving we have missed out on some of the promotions and also the Overton's coupon.

Did everyone else receive theirs before now? We are trying to decipher if it is our local USPS at fault or was Camping World's vendor late in getting it published.

Thanks -
Stacey
30 REPLIES 30

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
To All,

Thank you for your time and interest in this thread. At this time due to inactivity this thread will be closed.

Thank you,

Mark
Good Sam Care Team

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Piddlers wrote:
This afternoon I received a pm and in lieu of not receiving the circular offers until they expired Camping World has offered a merchandise certificate.

I appreciate the offer and hopefully this issue will be corrected with printer.

Thank you to Camping World for making this right.

At least you got yours...;)
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
This afternoon I received a pm and in lieu of not receiving the circular offers until they expired Camping World has offered a merchandise certificate.

I appreciate the offer and hopefully this issue will be corrected with printer.

Thank you to Camping World for making this right.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Piddlers,

Thank you for the update. I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
Update:

As of today I have sent 7 emails to Camping World regarding my original post, and they reply to each email with, "they are looking in to it." One email states that the Supervisor was out, and would return yesterday, but still the same reply, " they are looking in to it".

Shame on me for drinking the kool-aid and thinking they may extend the offers to those of us that did not receive the circular until after the offers expired.

Lesson learned.

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
delwhjr wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
valhalla360 wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
valhalla360 wrote:
Take it in, tell them what happened and ask if they will honor the coupon since they failed to get it to you in a timely manner.

I'll give 50-50 odds, they do.

hold your breath for that to happen.

I'm not going to hold my breath but I've had similar situations where a manager make it right. Not 100% of the time but often.

At Camping world?????

As hard as it may be for some to believe, I have had good experiences at CW with this type of situation. They have both honored coupons and discounts when asked and have even admitted in some situations they were aware of the delayed delivery.

It never hurts to ask. The only time it will never happen is when you don't ask.:D

Thank you for sharing and I hope they will do the same for us.

delwhjr
Explorer
Explorer
Terryallan wrote:
valhalla360 wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
valhalla360 wrote:
Take it in, tell them what happened and ask if they will honor the coupon since they failed to get it to you in a timely manner.

I'm not going to hold my breath but I've had similar situations where a manager make it right. Not 100% of the time but often.

At Camping world?????

As hard as it may be for some to believe, I have had good experiences at CW with this type of situation. They have both honored coupons and discounts when asked and have even admitted in some situations they were aware of the delayed delivery.

It never hurts to ask. The only time it will never happen is when you don't ask.:D
2022 Rockwood 2109S
2006 Durango HEMI

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
valhalla360 wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
valhalla360 wrote:

At Camping world?????
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Terryallan wrote:
valhalla360 wrote:

Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
Campfire Time wrote:
I used to work in the direct mail industry (read "junk mail"). More often than not when a flyer like this was late, it was the printer who fell behind in getting it to the mailer. Two weeks is just plain unacceptable.

By the replies we do not believe it's our local post office, and do believe it may be the printer.

Not to beat a dead horse, but there is a $20 off coupon for Overton's, that we would have used, but it expired before we received the circular.

I do really appreciate everyone's replies and I'm sorry to hear that others have just received it and some not at all.

Either way, it's not a huge issue, just disappointing.

Happy Camping to All!

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

I got ours today. But it doesn't matter, I voted for Trump so my Life membership is worthless now.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't got mine yet
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
jarata1 and Terryallen never pass up a opportunity to put CW down wheather it is CW fault or not. :S

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
I used to work in the direct mail industry (read "junk mail"). More often than not when a flyer like this was late, it was the printer who fell behind in getting it to the mailer. Two weeks is just plain unacceptable.
Chuck D.
โ€œAdventure is just bad planning.โ€ - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)