cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Northwoods people, Arctic Fox...Who is Doug Mann?

path1
Explorer
Explorer
If you have a Northwoods product...Do you who Doug Mann is?
What position is at Northwoods...
and how do I contact him?

Thanks
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"
6 REPLIES 6

Wrace
Explorer
Explorer
dave54 wrote:
LOL!

Doug Mann is a fictional person. The NW customer service was given a name rather than a generic "customer service" moniker.

It will be a different person each time you call or email. Whoever is answering the service inquiries that day.

This is funny as heck!

We purchased a Nash trailer new in 1997 and have been very happy with it, and NW's customer service.

In roughly 2005 I was doing some mods to the front of the trailer and needed to know the stud spacing across the front wall, so I emailed NW and received a prompt reply along with the framing drawing of the front wall. Yep, the reply was from Doug Mann.

July of this year I was getting ready to repair a hole through the roof and needed to know the rafter spacing (trailer was in storage so I couldn't look at it in person). I again emailed NW and had a prompt reply from Doug Mann. I had follow up questions the same day which Doug also answered right away.

I was so impressed that Doug was still there! That night I commented to my wife how nice it was to see long-term employees at NW...

I have been played!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Also, during my July email string with NW (Doug), I had a follow up question two days later and a 'Justin Kruse' answered. Must have been a different shift. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Ah ha! So "Doug Mann" is the Northwoods version of Reader Digest's venerable "Carolyn Davis"... ๐Ÿ™‚
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III
LOL!

Doug Mann is a fictional person. The NW customer service was given a name rather than a generic "customer service" moniker.

It will be a different person each time you call or email. Whoever is answering the service inquiries that day.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Doug is THE Mann.

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer
Explorer
This thread from yesterday explained who and what he does.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Northwood trailer.
I have no idea who Doug Mann is?
I called Northwood this morning at 1-800-766-6274.
Good luck.
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln