Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Birch Creek BLM Campground in east Idaho

trbowlin
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all...
I did 14 days of Boondocking at the Birch Creek BLM campground in Clark County Idaho during the August 21st solar eclipse. I've been camping here since the 1960's with my parents but for this trip I just wanted to be out in the sticks but on the center line of the eclipse and this location was perfect. It is a primitive campground with the benefit of potable water near the main entrance and the fun to fish Birch creek running the length of the campground!

I produced a review video of the campground for my YouTube channel so you can see it up close and decide for yourself if this camp works for you. There are many LARGE sites that can accommodate multiple coaches,5th wheels and or trailers, or any combination that tickles your fancy. Highly recommend you check out this campsite if you find yourself in eastern Idaho.

I guess GoodSam wont let me post links so search youtube for the Birch Creek Campground and you will find the video.

I had so much fun doing that video that I have started a regular feature on YouTube called campground tour tuesday. It will feature campground's I've stayed at that I think you may enjoy staying at as well. Hope you enjoy..
3 REPLIES 3

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Take your pick
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
Nice video of the CG. Watched some of your other videos also-that refer replacement looked like it was a lot of fun :E :E
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL

cewillis
Explorer
Explorer
That's a nice looking creek (or river, in Az terms).
Cal