cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affodable RV Motorhome Sevice Repairs Middle TN

streetrockets
Explorer
Explorer
First time motorhome owner, have need for some repair issues. Leveling jacks, chassis batteries wiring, parking brake.On limited budget, SS income only, have motorhome to keep handicapped wife close to me when required to travel. Have 1999 Fleetwood Bounder 34V, superslide, chevy chassis, 454 gas engine, 40K miles. Any help leading me to reliable experianced source is very much appreciated. Many thanks!! Jack Murfreesboro, TN.
6 REPLIES 6

streetrockets
Explorer
Explorer
The closest place I found was in Lebanon, $95 an hour. If 6 hours work, eats half my monthly fixed income SS check. Still looking. Appreciate the advice from fellow members. Tried AandL, $115 an hour. About same as my Dr, but no medicare insurance help. Still looking..

Larry-D
Explorer
Explorer
Jack,

I too am in M'boro. The only repair that I had to have done (couldn't do it myself) I had done at A&L RV at exit 89 off I24. I thought it was reasonable, the work was good and very nice to deal with.

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
try a mobile service

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
go to RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM for reviews of facilities in your area
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

bobkatmsu
Explorer
Explorer
Might check wih a local campgrounds and see who they recommend.
2010 Newmar Dutch Star DP
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Google "RV Service, Murfreesboto, TN" Used to live there, but its has been a long time. I think Lebanon has a repair shop. Cullum&Maxie in Nashvile, but they will be higher priced. We have a good repair person over here at Lexington, but its a long way. As big as Murfreesboro area is, there should be someone in the area. Looks in the Yellow pages. Go to an RV sales place and ask them, or a trailer court in the area.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.