Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska 2018

Here_n_There1
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks...

My wife and I have just started planning a RV trip from the Seattle, WA area up to Alaska. Tentatively we are planning to leave the Seattle area (specifically from Gig Harbor WA) on or about mid June and returning by mid August more or less.

We enjoy "easy" travel taking a couple weeks travelling up, and a couple weeks travelling back - maybe 200 ~ 250 miles a day. That'll give us a month exploring Alaska. Many more details to be discussed

Any RVer that spends time on the road knows that it's more fun travelling with others in their RVs and so I thought I'd give this a shot....

If you live in the NW and would like to get together over lunch to talk about "caravanning" to Alaska this summer, send me an email to jrsacchetti@gmail.com . Obviously not all folks "get along" with each other so the lunch meeting would give us all a chance to get to know each other.!

Anyway.... we are going to make the trip but would much rather do it with friends....

Our best to ya

Here'n'There (aka Becky and John)
Here'n'There
2009 Carri-Lite 36SBQ 5th Wheel
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab Long Bed Diesel Dually
On the road with Here'n'There
Role of the C133 in Viet Nam
3 REPLIES 3

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Duplicate topic already posted here;
https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29452152.cfm

This thread closed.

jmckelvy
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of folks heading to Alaska in 2018.

Check the list of topics and post in the Roll Call Alaska 2018 thread. No need for multiple threads re the same topic.

We are probably heading back up this coming summer.
06 RAM 3500,Dually,CTD,Auto(ATS Stage 1),QC,4X4,PacBrake,Spyntec Freespin Hubs,60 Gal Titan Tank,EFI Live, Line-X,Torklifts and SuperHitch,Fastguns
2013 Arctic Fox 990, 275 Watts Solar, 2 Grp 31 AGMs
US Navy 1964-1968, 2-Tour Vietnam Vet

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I have seen of your posts!
No one planning going north?
We have been several times. It is a great trip. Your timing is good. I personally would be a couple weeks earlier.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker