cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grand Design Imagine 2400 BH Winterizing question

CaLBaR
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of my wife has a Grand Design Imagine 2400 BH and they have asked us to come over for dinner and for me to help winterize the trailer. Been doing it for years on mine but just want to confirm a couple of questions on this model.

1. It may have the docking station. So on this model can you winterize right through there if they have that? Do you need any special fitting or hose to suck the antifreeze out of the jug.

2. If it doesn't have the docking station or you can't use the docking station for the antifreeze where is the pump and the hose to suck the antifreeze out of the jug.

3. Where are the low point drains?

Mine is a piece of cake and straight forward. Just don't want to go there and find out I need something special that I don't have.

Thanks,
Rob
2018 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2019 RAM 3500 SRW Big Horn 4x4, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin
2007 Rockwood 8298 SS (Traded in 2018)
2009 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crew Max 5.7L (Traded in 2019)
HP Dual Cam Sway Control
Prodigy Brake Controller
1 REPLY 1

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
On my Imagine 2650 the winterization hose was wrapped inside the docking station. I had to remove the side panel to get it out and access the winterization valve. I recommend you blow air through the city inlet with the selector valve both in the "city" and "fill" positions. Low point drains are underneath. And don't forget the shower / spray ports.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......