cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Carbon Vs Impact?

Txsurfer
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone tell me what the diff is in the Keystone Carbon and Impact lines? I assume one has more "stuff" but it's hard to tell.
2017 F250 PSD 4X4
2015 Livin Lite Axxcess 24FBA
2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
10 REPLIES 10

Rhinopkc
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Carbon 347, itโ€™s been pretty good. Came with auto leveling, too. Best feature, right after generator and air conditioner.
It is only when you forsake all fear that you can truly be free.

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
1jeep wrote:
my buddy has a impact travel trailer, it has one big long awning. the rest of the items, stove fridge are the same as my 5th wheel.

We did look at the raptors, my wife hated the colors inside as it was dark. Also I didn't feel the need for a side by side fridge, I still sit outside at the fire with my beer in a cooler.

Even with our side by side frig, I still keep my beer in a cooler also, frig can't compete with keeping beer as cold as cooler does!!
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

CObroker
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a new Carbon 364 in August and have 15 nights in it so far with only very minor issues. Couldn't be happier with the purchase!
2017 Ram 3500 SRW w/Aisin
2017 Keystone Carbon 364
2 2017 Suzuki RMX450z bikes
2 Santa Cruz 5010 mtn bikes
2 cats...

Txsurfer
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys. Iโ€™m prob a Carbon kinda guy so will look that direction.
2017 F250 PSD 4X4
2015 Livin Lite Axxcess 24FBA
2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe

1jeep
Explorer
Explorer
my buddy has a impact travel trailer, it has one big long awning. the rest of the items, stove fridge are the same as my 5th wheel.

We did look at the raptors, my wife hated the colors inside as it was dark. Also I didn't feel the need for a side by side fridge, I still sit outside at the fire with my beer in a cooler.
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
1jeep wrote:
carbon is the lower price point, mine does not have 6 point power levelers to break, cheap no name tv and sound system that I don't use. no slide toppers and only one main awning on the carbon.

floor plans and main construction are the same all the way up their levels in keystone product. were on out 3rd season, couple little issues but all in all very happy with ours.

Ah yes I forgot about the auto-leveling! Impact has that.

Our Impact just has one main awning, but we also have no front slides so that's probably why (I didn't want front sliders), and then one crappier one that comes out over the back patio. No slide toppers either.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

1jeep
Explorer
Explorer
carbon is the lower price point, mine does not have 6 point power levelers to break, cheap no name tv and sound system that I don't use. no slide toppers and only one main awning on the carbon.

floor plans and main construction are the same all the way up their levels in keystone product. were on out 3rd season, couple little issues but all in all very happy with ours.
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
I think the Carbon is the less expensive models, less bells and whistles vs the Impact that would have stuff standard on that would be options on the Carbon. On Keystones web site they list their toy haulers from left to right or low line to expensive line.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Our old TT was a Raptor bumper pull, the model was rebranded the next year as a Carbon. Nothing changed in the rebrand. Our current 5er is an Impact. I think the Impact is a bit nicer, finish wise, than the Carbons. I think Carbon is the lower end, Impact is middle, and then stuff like the current Raptors and Fuzions are the high end.

The components themselves... ie stuff like the toilet, the appliances, etc, don't really seem to be different. It's more just the finishes....countertops are nicer, cabinets are nicer, flooring is nicer.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
decales