cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Sam Trip Planner

Lost_Traveller
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know where to really put this. I use the Trip Planner a lot. The last couple of days the map isn't showing up on any of my trips. The Itenerary is there, but no mileage between stops, etc. Anybody else having this issue or is it something stupid I've done?
thanks for any help.
Bruce
The Lost Travellers
Bruce and Connie
18 REPLIES 18

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
It was working for me, a couple of times earlier today. It's screwed up again now - definitely wouldn't want to have to depend on it. 😞
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

hitchikerman
Explorer
Explorer
I hope they fix this issue because I use it alot especially the rv warning tab showing low clearances on the route 😉

KatieLea
Explorer
Explorer
Mine seems to be working properly .. now. I show my planned trips, along with the maps and directions. Hopefully fingers (AND toes) crossed, that whatever they did (or didn't do) fixed the issues.

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
I checked this morning and mine was fine with maps, itinerary and driving directions. I went back on 1/2 hr later and itinerary was there, but map was gone and driving directions were totally screwed up.

Suzy-Q_RVer
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has been doing the same. I have two trips planned in there, but I cannot see them. Well, I can see the itinerary, but not the map. I first noticed this a week ago. I logged out and back in, but that did not work. I figured I would check back later. When I logged in today, it was still doing that. If there's a fix to this, I'd definitely like to know too.

Lexy61451
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday my map disappeared. I have tried everything to get it back. Please help.
Thank you!

Not applicable
Thank you for alerting us to this issue. We've reached out to Rand McNally who powers the trip planner and they are investigating the issue. We hope they can have it resolved quickly and we will keep you updated!

Sincerely,
Good Sam Club Team
Good Sam Member Services

KatieLea
Explorer
Explorer
Well .. Mine still isn't working. I have sent them 2 emails asking for help since my post on 11/2. Apparently just ignoring me is easier than actually looking into an issue, or at least responding that they don't have a fix.

I have tried logging out / in. Cleared cache and cookies. Tried different browsers (Chrome, IE and Firefox) and tried on a different computer. Nothing.

If this is the level of customer service that I can expect to receive from Good Sam Club over such a minor thing, I'm scared to find out what happens if I have a real roadside issue.

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
The map is missing on mine also. It was fine when I first checked it after reading this thread yesterday morning, but an hour or two later it wasn't. I had a trip planned on there from south Florida to Las Cruces N.M. It still gives me the distance (but no directions on routes) when it's set on itinerary, but when I click on driving directions, it tells me how far it is from Dwight, IL (I'm in south Florida).

I just went to Firefox (from Chrome) and it is working as it should.

Blutoyz
Explorer
Explorer
Now mine is not working...what was the fix?
She may be old but she is paid for (the rig that is)

Finally_Time
Explorer
Explorer
I've had that happen a few times. I log out then log back in. All the trips come back.
'17 Tiffin Breeze 31BR, '13 Honda CR-V
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar & Brake System

Blutoyz
Explorer
Explorer
Just checked...mine is still working with chrome
She may be old but she is paid for (the rig that is)

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
I tried it. Firefox and Chrome both give the gray screen. IE11 works.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

Keithk3628
Explorer
Explorer
My trips are all showing as normal, did have to sign out and in though, you might try that.

Keith