Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: 2018 Southeast Truck Camper Gathering - APR 13-15
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> 2018 Southeast Truck Camper Gathering - APR 13-15

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
DemingNM2009

Maine

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/23/17 10:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We are looking forward to spending time with all of our Truck Camper friends. Linda Alverson and George McPherson. Reservations confirmed at Smokey Bear.

George and Linda
Maine and New Mexico
Northstar 850sc
2014 GMC, 3/4 ton

GoinThisAway

middle TN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/25/17 12:09pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi George & Linda! Glad to hear you'll be joining the group again.

Smoky Bear CG will be closing for the season this weekend but will still be available for making reservations. And they'll be fresh and ready for another season when we get there in April!

2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 25C10.4
Torklift/Fastguns/Hellwig/StableLoads

billyg

huntersville nc

View Profile

Posted: 12/14/17 05:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi I wonder at that elevation in April if the leaves on the trees will be full or will leaf pollen make my nose run? [emoticon]

GoinThisAway

middle TN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/24/17 05:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Less than 4 months to go!

jimbow2

LaJunta , co.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/18 01:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Afternoon everyone re: SETC gathering... Wanted to let you all know that my wife Irene & I just made reservations at smokey bear CG for the rally.... We will be traveling from se Colorado in our Ford super duty & Kodiak K-99 truck camper along with Buttons our dog... We are looking forward to attend and if there is anything more we need to do please contact us.... I talked with Pat as they were traveling also so was not assigned a site at this time..... Blessings Jim /Irene. phone # 719-649-7000. email. [email protected]

jimbow

JimBollman

Lost State of Franklin

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/18 05:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Never having been to one of these gatherings and not owning a B yet are visitors welcome to walk around talk and look? We currently have a slide in truck camper and plan to make the switch sometime this year, if the right used unit can be found. The new ones are a bit more than we want to put into a camper.

GoinThisAway

middle TN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/18 07:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jimbow2 - Making your reservation is all you needed to do. There's no fee, sign-up, or anything else. Joining in on the conversation here is a bonus :-) Check back now and then as I'll be posting on potluck and such as the time gets closer.

JimBollman - Not sure if your post ended up in the wrong thread or what but this is a truck camper gathering so you'll fit right in as you are ;-) Were you looking for Class B camper vans? Either way, you're welcome to join us.

JimBollman

Lost State of Franklin

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/18 07:11pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GoinThisAway wrote:

JimBollman - Not sure if your post ended up in the wrong thread or what but this is a truck camper gathering so you'll fit right in as you are ;-) Were you looking for Class B camper vans? Either way, you're welcome to join us.

Sorry I was following two gatherings and got confused which one I was posting on. Still may join you. I'm happy with our truck camper but my wife has bad knees and is getting to the point that she is having trouble getting into the cabover bed.

GoinThisAway

middle TN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 08:29pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Who's anxious for Spring? I know I am! And with just 3 months to go to the gathering I need to have a chat with the folks at Smoky Bear to see how their site availability stands and who they plan to entertain us and the other campers on Saturday night. I'll let you know what I find out.

Atchafalaya_man

Lafayette, Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/19/18 10:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Signed up. Thursday through Sunday.
Doug and JoAnn
Lafayette, Louisiana

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> 2018 Southeast Truck Camper Gathering - APR 13-15
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS