cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C ? Toyhauler

hvnbnd
Explorer
Explorer
Hi and thanks to all our vets out there.
I'm considering a motorhome toy hauler any suggestions please.
I have a motorcycle I can sight see on.
Also thinking of a street legal golf cart.
Any help with that too is appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
Just get a regular MH amd pull a small trailer..enclosed or ooen your choice.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
harley-dave wrote:
Y-Guy wrote:
About the only Class C that I'm aware of is the Thor Outlaw on the Ford F450 Chassis.
Yep, that's about it for class C. In class A you can get the Thor Outlaw or a Newmar Canyon Star 3921. We opted for a nice MC210 aluminum trailer from Aluma. We've used both the single and double trailers for years. Didn't like the loading ramp on the Kendon at all. Slipped and fell off the ramp one time with my Ultra Classic. What a PITA it was..

Dave

I agree the narrow single loading ramp found on many Kendon's is a broken leg {and/or bike} waiting to happen. I solved this for $20 by bolting pair of 2 X 12" boards onto the deck and placing 2 eye hooks in the rear ends of each. Then added two more 2 X 12" boards with "J" hooks that drop into the eyes and lay parallel to the metal load ramp. This gives me plenty of room for my boots as I drive on or roll off.

I can no longer post pics here but if you would like to see this set up just PM me.

:C

harley-dave
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
About the only Class C that I'm aware of is the Thor Outlaw on the Ford F450 Chassis.
Yep, that's about it for class C. In class A you can get the Thor Outlaw or a Newmar Canyon Star 3921. We opted for a nice MC210 aluminum trailer from Aluma. We've used both the single and double trailers for years. Didn't like the loading ramp on the Kendon at all. Slipped and fell off the ramp one time with my Ultra Classic. What a PITA it was..

Dave
2005 Winnebago-Itasca Sundancer 31C
2010 Harley-Davidson Soft tail Deluxe
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
1999 Chevrolet Tracker 4X4
SKP # 121272

Y-Guy

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
You're welcome.

I tow my Harley behind our 24' Nexus Class C on a Kendon single {folding} trailer. It loads, unloads and tows like a dream. The Kendon stands vertically for storage with a very small footprint {the size of the 13 or 14" tires}. New they go for about $3K but I found mine on Craigslist for less than half of that. Works for me.

I have a golf cart at home but {IMHO} they don't get you far and are a PITA to haul with an RV.

:C